What's new

Pakistani Taliban 'delighted' Malala missed out on Nobel

@Hyperion @Oscar So the taliban are a bunch of envious and spiteful 12 year olds, what's new? :flame:

It all ends with the "root cause" to borrow a term from Gen Pvez Mushaf .. a sense of deprivation from society and injustice.
A sad and rather dickenson and perhaps a bit maslow rooted concept on how these oliver twist societies in Pakistan find their Che's and revolutionary ideals after feeling injustice of both the monetary and loss of family type. Give them a good job and they will not participate beyond banners and facebook. Console those who lost their family to a Boeing/Lockheed Martin AGM-114P Hellfire-II fired from a orbiting General Atomics MQ-1or MQ-9 and they may forgive and return to society.

That being said.. Most of these guys are deranged murderous delinquents who have no value for human life nor much humanity left in them so one should not expect any good out of their rotten cerebral cortex or larnyx. Perhaps the only thing useful in them might be the medula oblongata. Although I wonder if the headless Chicken theory might work on them?

Last edited by a moderator:
To be truthful Malala didn't deserve the Nobel Peace prize at all.
Good that Nobel committee didn't award her.
okk , but why she doesn't deserve it?
*The reason that taliban give or
*simply that she wasn't good enough!

Total crap, a real 'Muslim' is judged by Allah (SWT) who can access the heart. No man judge another man's faith.

No sir a real Muslim cannot be a secular sir island is a system with laws for everything including economy crime social life trade and other things and state has to implement them

And in Pakistan only one man deserves Nobel peace price but they will never give him because he also helps and talks about people off Palestine that is Abdul Sattar Edhi

Total crap, a real 'Muslim' is judged by Allah (SWT) who can access the heart. No man judge another man's faith.

Sorry, its the Emir of the taliban who decided who's "real" and who's "fake", well the emir and every other grunt who goes boom. I believe there are rules against firqawariyat in Islam, no?

Then we'd be going 'BOOM' BOOM all over the place. These people forget how Islam came to this land, it was not the Arab missionary that had people embrace Islam by the entire villages, it was the Sufi Saint who inspired people to do so. People who are still remembered by most South Asians and respected universally.

Sorry, its the Emir of the taliban who decided who's "real" and who's "fake", well the emir and every other grunt who goes boom. I believe there are rules against firqawariyat in Islam, no?

Then we'd be going 'BOOM' BOOM all over the place. These people forget how Islam came to this land, it was not the Arab missionary that had people embrace Islam by the entire villages, it was the Sufi Saint who inspired people to do so. People who are still remembered by most South Asians and respected universally.

Sorry, Zarvi will shoot you if he sees you at a sufi shrine.:taz:

No sir a real Muslim cannot be a secular sir island is a system with laws for everything including economy crime social life trade and other things and state has to implement them

And in Pakistan only one man deserves Nobel peace price but they will never give him because he also helps and talks about people off Palestine that is Abdul Sattar Edhi

im not talking about a secular state rather more as a personal quality.im a hindu i follow my traditions but at the same time i respect any other religion.i dont wear slippers in to the temples of other religions.just because believe in one religion doesnt mean i have to belittle other religions.its just that as long as i dont have problem with other's practises as long as they do not offend me.and i respect that privacy.i have many muslim friends and they are similar too.u can practice everything ur religion says and yet respect another human being's beliefs.

more so religion mostly dependent on interpretation.like use of cellphones is banned in islam some one says some where and kill people.i wonder who wrote that centuries ago??religion is a matter of ones own beliefs its something personal.

Since you claimed:

We are interested in knowing the meaning which you meant.

A Blanket statement. That does not hold True for all Religions.

its a fact.why did turkey chose secularism over theocracy??
Islam means submission to Allah. Anything apart from that, the Muslim ceases to be a Muslim.

So a person calls himself Secular, he is placing someone ahead of Allah. By the definition of a Muslim, he ceases to be a Muslim.

A Muslim can never be Secular.

submitting urself to allah doesnt mean that u dnt have to respect the belief's of ur neighbour.u can do evrything ur religion prescribe and still respect other religion.its not that i tear quoran just because i do not belong to that religion.i respect quoran just as much i respect bhagavatgita.its just that i dont read or follow it.communal and religious are two different things.while the latter is normal the previous one always lead to hatered.the environment i grew up in gave me these values.i dont expect u to follow the same values as mine.

No sir Allah and his prophet saw has told what is right and what is wrong and Muslims are ordered to spread good and stop evil

im not talking about a secular state rather more as a personal quality.im a hindu i follow my traditions but at the same time i respect any other religion.i dont wear slippers in to the temples of other religions.just because believe in one religion doesnt mean i have to belittle other religions.its just that as long as i dont have problem with other's practises as long as they do not offend me.and i respect that privacy.i have many muslim friends and they are similar too.u can practice everything ur religion says and yet respect another human being's beliefs.

more so religion mostly dependent on interpretation.like use of cellphones is banned in islam some one says some where and kill people.i wonder who wrote that centuries ago??religion is a matter of ones own beliefs its something personal.
In Islam state can't be secular Mr Islam is a system which has laws for government economy crime trade and social life and Islam has to be enforced by state Mrif government will not do its job people will rise and try to do it on their own

Back
Top Bottom