What's new

Pakistani Taliban announces successfull test-fire of missile 'Omar 1'

Status
Not open for further replies.
you people are no where near to teach us tactics of counter terrorism....
and....
don't try to play innocent....
We are no where near to you on teaching terrorism. 1984 insurgency, Kashmir , Assam, etc etc are examples of counter terrorism success without losing an inch of land.

the way these terrorist the claiming that they have RnD wing and Engineering Wing.... lets keep our finger crossed they do not come up with TNW some day in near future.

We are no where near to you on teaching terrorism. 1984 insurgency, Kashmir , Assam, etc etc are examples of counter terrorism success without losing an inch of land.

check your brain there is a serious critical error....
i mention about counter terrorism means (counter indism)....
a nation who elect a prime minister which is international bully and mass murderer of innocent people....
justifies every thing....

Very bad for humanity that these terrorists org. are getting deadlier day by day.

First Hamas equipped itself with Rockets,ISIS got hold of T 55 and APCs and now this news.

Hope to see terrorism free subcontinent

the way these terrorist the claiming that they have RnD wing and Engineering Wing.... lets keep our finger crossed they do not come up with TNW some day in near future.
the web is full of open source technical research literature. You only need to source off the shelf components and assemble them. These high-tech home made drones are gonna be a serious security challenge not only for Pakistan but everyone else. India is also not an exception to this.

check your brain there is a serious critical error....
i mention about counter terrorism means (counter indism)....
a nation who elect a prime minister which is international bully and mass murderer of innocent people....
justifies every thing....
what more to expect from brainless person across the border who keeps on correlating everything happening in Pakistan with India. A country which was created by spilling blood of hindus on both sides of the border teaching about mass murder....

what more to expect from brainless person across the border who keeps on correlating everything happening in Pakistan with India. A country which was created by spilling blood of hindus on both sides of the border teaching about mass murder....

Must be the biggest joke of history....
And you are talking about my brain....
Try to search you dot brain between your ears....
I wish you good luck....

one more thing....
this is not your fault to imagine things....
this must be the govt infected history you are aware of...

Must be the biggest joke of history....
And you are talking about my brain....
Try to search you dot brain between your ears....
I wish you good luck....
Who started the joke of mass murderer, bully etc? I am just replying to you....

one more thing....
this is not your fault to imagine things....
this must be the govt infected history you are aware of...
But it is your fault as you started by correlating Modi with a topic talking about Taliban..So stay on topic

Who started the joke of mass murderer, bully etc? I am just replying to you....

But it is your fault as you started by correlating Modi with a topic talking about Taliban..So stay on topic

My comment were not jokes but i am glad that you accept that you are joking....

And so much for stay on topic applies on you first....

My comment were not jokes but i am glad that you accept that you are joking....

And so much for stay on topic applies on you first....
My joke comment itself was a joke. Who on earth jokes on PDF? no one.. Taliban and modi are serious. Start taking them seriously...This is an advice. dont take him like MMS.

Show me where i wrote an offtopic stuff before yours comment.

And Pakistanis want to assure the world that their nukes are safe.

More than anything this proves that terrorism is not just a problem for Pakistan. It is not even a cottage industry. It is is proper full fledged industry.

A country which cannot build a half decent motorcycle or car to save its soul, has its so-called outlaws building missiles.

Not just building, but testing them as well.

I see dark dark days ahead.

I hope Pakistanis realize that anything comes flying across the border we are not going to be waiting to verify if its state flight or non state actor flight.

The nuclear countdown clock just got reset a minute closer to midnight.

ooo *** aadmi nuclear pencil nahe hey jo aglay laykar chalay jaye pata nahe kis c******* nay tujhe likes diye hain itnay teray jesay he hoongay.. jisko 3000 comments karnay kay bawajood ye nahe pata chala kay nuclear missile may aur patakay may fark kiya hey..

My joke comment itself was a joke. Who on earth jokes on PDF? no one.. Taliban and modi are serious. Start taking them seriously...This is an advice. dont take him like MMS.

Yes i agree with you....:-)

Show me where i wrote an offtopic stuff before yours comment.

:nono:

Look at the post no 139....
Untitled.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom