What's new

Pakistani students studying in China

Fvck off Indiot.

Yes the West is still ahead of China in some aspects. Nothing to feel ashamed about.

But China has come along away.

Hey Indiot go fix your slumdog country before commenting on others.

The West is still technologically ahead of China in the hard sciences. That is what I meant.

But China has improved greatly.

There are many things I am unaware about.

I meant to say the West is still ahead of China in some aspects. Not all aspects.

I do not know everything.

I'm glad to hear.

We should accept Engineering degrees from China as well.

I just thought the West is still ahead of China in the very hard sciences.

That is what I thought.
It is YOU, who behaving like a ignorant idiot.
Started a thread without the minimum knowledge of topic. And right from the 2nd post started apologizing like fool, when confronted with facts.
And your filthy language just verifies you a village idiot.
Maybe do some simple research on google next time before starting a thread on a particular topic, it will help.
And behave like mature person, not child.

On the subject of this thread i think, it's good to have collaboration between good universities of both nations.(should happen with all countries)
Because sharing and spreading knowledge is good for all people and countries.
China has good engineering institutes , so it can be good starting point.
But some kind of examination should be there for students returning from outside universities, specially for medicine related studies.

Last edited:
It is YOU, who behaving like a ignorant idiot.
Started a thread without the minimum knowledge of topic. And right from the 2nd post started apologizing like fool, when confronted with facts.
And your filthy language just verifies you a village idiot.
Maybe do some simple research on google next time before starting a thread on a particular topic, it will help.
And behave like mature person, not child.

On the subject of this thread i think, it's good to have collaboration between good universities of both nations.(should happen with all countries)
Because sharing and spreading knowledge is good for all people and countries.
China has good engineering institutes , so it can be good starting point.
But some kind of examination should be there for students returning from outside universities, specially for medicine related studies.
Hey Indiot, go to Bharat Rhakshak.

Being a friend of Pakistani ruling elite does imply being a friend of people
Being friend of Pakistani ruling elite means being friends with the general people.

Sorry I quite ignorant about education in China. I did not mean to offend.

I know some Pakistani students studying medicine in China.

I meant to say the West is still ahead of China in the very hard sciences. I do not mean to offend. I am the most pro-China member here.

Sorry, I might be unaware of a few things bro.

Bro, don't worry I maybe unaware of a few things. No doubt China has made great strides in the hard sciences.

I am only saying the West is still ahead in a few sectors. That all I meant. but China is doing great, bro.

I am not offended just confused. I really just care about the facts. China is very strong in hard sciences, very weak in social.

Chinese degrees should be accepted in these subjects:

1)Humanities
2)Social Sciences
3)Medicine
There are nearly 200 pakistani students currently studying in graduate and undergraduate programs just at Chinese Tsinghua in Beijing, the top Chinese one and best engineering university in the world.

Last edited:
微信图片_20221005104341.png

I think the 28000 plus pakistani students in china is the largest group of pakistani students in any foreign country.

Back
Top Bottom