What's new

Pakistani students studying in China

dude, I suggest you come to China to study STEM. If you want to study other majors, I suggest you go to Japan.
Yes we need to do more cooperation in education sector.

I will tell my friends to visit China. There are many things I am unaware of.

The West like USA is hiding behind all that technology, science, and mathematics.

Yes we need to do more cooperation in education sector.

I will tell my friends to visit China. There are many things I am unaware of.
Thanks man appreciate your support and your right, China has caught up a lot with the West over the last few decades but is still behind in some areas. Staying humble is always better than bragging. I personally won't talk about how great we are until our GDP per capita is comparable with the West.

Thanks man appreciate your support and your right, China has caught up a lot with the West over the last few decades but is still behind in some areas. Staying humble is always better than bragging. I personally won't talk about how great we are until our GDP per capita is comparable with the West.
Exactly, I am the most pro-China member, and also many of my friends in Saudi Arabia would love to visit and study in China.

China is very famous for its tourist attractions like the Forbidden City in Beijing or Potala Palace in Lhasa.

China is a country of culture and creativity.

Sorry I quite ignorant about education in China. I did not mean to offend.

I know some Pakistani students studying medicine in China.

I meant to say the West is still ahead of China in the very hard sciences. I do not mean to offend. I am the most pro-China member here.

Sorry, I might be unaware of a few things bro.

Bro, don't worry I maybe unaware of a few things. No doubt China has made great strides in the hard sciences.

I am only saying the West is still ahead in a few sectors. That all I meant. but China is doing great, bro.
Hi,

Sir---if you were ignorant---then why would you comment.

China is only behind a couple of certain western world nations in critical weapons & fighter aircraft engine, & certain other engine technology----other than that it is at par at some---ahead in others and a little behind in some.

Hi,

China is only behind a couple of certain western world nations in critical weapons & fighter aircraft engine, & certain other engine technology----other than that it is at par at some---ahead in others and a little behind in some.
Well whatever little knowledge I have. I would love to visit China personally.

Hi,

Whatever I little knowledge I had.

Besides fvck Western University rankings, now I don't believe them anymore.

Well whatever little knowledge I have. I would love to visit China personally.

Whatever I little knowledge I had.

Besides fvck Western University rankings, now I don't believe them anymore.
sititng in canada. too scared of emigrating to China.
I forgot they won't accept the likes of you

China has been a of friend of Pakistan you troll.
Because they see benefits in it from a diplomatic standpoint. The public hasn't gotten much if at all in return for the "friendship" between the two countries, what a lot struggle to realize is that just because China opposes America doesn't automatically make them good.

The public hasn't gotten much if at all in return for the "friendship" between the two countries, what a lot struggle to realize is that just because China opposes America doesn't automatically make them good.
Not every "public" thinks like you, check out this BBC documentary

Back
Top Bottom