What's new

Pakistani students studying in China

Chinese degrees should be accepted in these subjects:

1)Humanities
2)Social Sciences
3)Medicine

For Hard sciences like Electrical Engineering or Engineering in general, Yes China is behind the West.
Dude China is very strong in hard sciences and weak in social sciences. What are you talking about?

Dude China is very strong in hard sciences and weak in social sciences. What are you talking about?
Sorry I quite ignorant about education in China. I did not mean to offend.

I know some Pakistani students studying medicine in China.

I meant to say the West is still ahead of China in the very hard sciences. I do not mean to offend. I am the most pro-China member here.

Sorry, I might be unaware of a few things bro.

Bro, don't worry I maybe unaware of a few things. No doubt China has made great strides in the hard sciences.

I am only saying the West is still ahead in a few sectors. That all I meant. but China is doing great, bro.

A country that built a space station independently, sent a combination of orbiter, a lander and a rover on their very first attempt on planet Mars without flaw, leader in 5G technology, high speed trains and many other scientific advances, China certaintly is not weak on hard science/ technology.

Reading this thread made me happy. Thank you :)
Fvck off Indiot.

Yes the West is still ahead of China in some aspects. Nothing to feel ashamed about.

But China has come along away.

Hey Indiot go fix your slumdog country before commenting on others.

The West is still technologically ahead of China in the hard sciences. That is what I meant.

But China has improved greatly.

A country that built a space station independently, sent a combination of orbiter, a lander and a rover on their very first attempt on planet Mars without flaw, leader in 5G technology, high speed trains and many other scientific advances, China certaintly is not weak on hard science/ technology.
There are many things I am unaware about.

I meant to say the West is still ahead of China in some aspects. Not all aspects.

I do not know everything.

Tsinghua Named World’s Best Engineering, Computer Science School​

Beijing university overtakes MIT in two US News & World Report subject rankings.

I'm glad to hear.

We should accept Engineering degrees from China as well.

I just thought the West is still ahead of China in the very hard sciences.

That is what I thought.

EHkNyRvUwAA_uRx.jpg:large

Glad to hear bro, and thanks for educating me. There are many things I don't know about China.

I hope Pakistanis will also study engineering subjects in China as well.

There are many things about China I am unaware of. It was just what I knew BASED ON MY LIMITED KNOWLEDGE.

Whatever I said was based on perceptions and LIMITED KNOWLEDGE.

That was based on limited knowledge and perceptions.

Glad to hear bro, and thanks for educating me. There are many things I don't know about China.

I hope Pakistanis will also study engineering subjects in China as well.

There are many things about China I am unaware of. It was just what I knew BASED ON MY LIMITED KNOWLEDGE.

Whatever I said was based on perceptions and LIMITED KNOWLEDGE.

That was based on limited knowledge and perceptions.
We don't take these western university rankings serious anyway, I believe Chinese top universities are the best of the world, second to none.

We don't take these western university rankings serious anyway, I believe Chinese top universities are the best of the world, second to none.
Glad to hear, yes because I see the Western rankings.
So I go by the perceptions or the rumours on the street.
That is what I meant.

China tops U.S. in quantity and quality of scientific papers​

I hope we can have more co-operation in the educational sector.

dude, I suggest you come to China to study STEM. If you want to study other majors, I suggest you go to Japan.

Back
Top Bottom