What's new

Pakistani students envy Indians, as Imran khan did nothing to evacuate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good decision by Pakistan to delay the evacuation and make sure that infected are seperated from healthy. It is import to make them travel after incubation period.

India made a mistake.

True , US made a mistake , UK made a mistake , Bangladesh made a mistake , Canada made a mistake
Do you want me post the images of plane India sent and rest of them sent and see who made a mistake or not. The jets which wester countries sent had quarantine equipment in it and India dispatched an air India passenger flight. This is not saving them this is making sure they all get infected. Modi is not interested in saving lives he is just interested in making name.

Take a look at the facility Indian army made for quarantine it has paper on window. I want to see India free from this virus although we are enemies but I pray you don't end with such tragic fate. You made a mistake.

Last edited:
So pakistani telling me that they're unable to quarantine their own citizens and left fellow countrymen to die? Okok
This is a sensitive issue and I did not wanted to hurt India on this but you asked for it so here it comes.

This is the image of India students coming home.

And this is how west is evacuating its people. Turkey used a quarantine plane India used regular plan risking ever students life.

Pakistanis are not fools and a copycat nation like India. We want to save lives not make political gains out of situations. Difference between India and Pakistan. Modi did it for politics we will do it for our people and in their best interest.

So pakistani telling me that they're unable to quarantine their own citizens and left fellow countrymen to die? Okok
Pakistan is trying to save Pakistanis living in Pakistan. Some Pakistanis in China might be infected already, mostly they are young students who have stronger resistance than older people and young in Pakistan. With less than 2% mortality (of mostly older and immunocompromised people), they are likely not in danger. However, if they come to Pakistan and by chance the virus spreads to local population, our children and older people will be at risk of losing lives.

Besides that, our prophet PBUH has instructed us to not leave the place where a contagious disease hits.

I support our government for thinking rationally and not playing a political move to increase popularity that Modi government requires at this moment when people are protesting against government. You guys should focus more on not kicking out Indians rather than bringing the most likely infected Indians to endanger the whole region.

Last edited:
This is a sensitive issue and I did not wanted to hurt India on this but you asked for it so here it comes.

This is the image of India students coming home.

And this is how west is evacuating its people. Turkey used a quarantine plane India used regular plan risking ever students life.

And this is what Indians think of the efforts of GOI or it's effectiveness.

@Tathaaasthu

Replying to
@LiaqatS86813908
and
@ANI
These guys should be taken to Shaheenbaug and let loose there. If possible taken to where Sherjeel is in prison.
8:04 pm · 31 Jan 2020·Twitter Web App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom