What's new

Pakistani Soldiers Wounded in New Kashmir Confrontation With India

They are the case of mistaken identity which means people think they are Talibunnies/Arabs/Pakistanis but after knowing who they are people respect them.Indians are much respected in west anyway and at the moment someone says "Pakistani" all stare and look down as if they are indeed terrorist suicide bomber.

You are posing as Indian in US.

5353 if you cant remember??? You won that one out of 100's you LOST and also 4000 soldiers.

Stay there and have a blast while we RULE the Kashmir valley which matters.:yahoo::yahoo:

If you are really brave then come and take Kashmir valley and we break you in more pieces.:bunny:

come again? lmao @WebMaster he talking about you as well here.

IOK
we have the will of the people thats what matters, if we attack you today IOK will join us against you thats why you have over 700,000 soldiers stationed there lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
what i meant was that i rather pose as mexican then a indian, i would never stoop so low that i would call my self an indian , plus i'd have to be short geeky dark and ugly to pose as a indian lmao.

Iska Dimag Kharab ho gaya hai......NOw you will say 10 muslims = 1 indian and how pakistanis have greek ancestry :rofl:

If you have self respect as a Pakistani, why would you want to pose as anyone ??. Looks like you got caught in a Freudian slip ;)

i guess lol

Iska Dimag Kharab ho gaya hai......NOw you will say 10 muslims = 1 indian and how pakistanis have greek ancestry :rofl:

lmao i can feel the pain in your heart now lol.

anyhow stop talking **** about us and ill stop talking **** about you simple as that.

i got self respect, i rather pose as mexican then an indian lmao

HAHAHA I nailed you here.You got no self respect at all.:lol:

Self respect means being what YOU are so here you are happy to be a Mexican but ashamed as a Pakistani.

A Mexican would feel insulted anyway.

India can break pakistan in next bollywood movie,i am sure.

But in real there ''namard'' forces can't do anything,they couldn't stop an attack on their borer.

You said the same before 71 too and we changed geography of Pakistan :pakistan:

what i meant was that i rather pose as mexican then a indian, i would never stoop so low that i would call my self an indian , plus i'd have to be short geeky dark and ugly to pose as a indian lmao.

We know what you meant. :omghaha:
True I would love to be short, geeky dark and ugly rather than someone who is tall, fair a three foot beard and strapped.

HAHAHA I nailed you here.You got no self respect at all.:lol:

Self respect means being what YOU are so here you are happy to be a Mexican but ashamed as a Pakistani.

A Mexican would feel insulted anyway.

You said the same before 71 too and we changed geography of Pakistan :pakistan:

dont get jealous that i wont pose as a indian now lol.

bengalis changed our geography india was just a tool they used

pain ?...am having a laughter therapy here :laughcry:

yes pain, you know the pain im talking about, just look at it this way, its not your fault your an indian so its ok to cry.
im going to take it easy on you. you already got it bad enough innit lol

Back
Top Bottom