What's new

Pakistani Soldiers Wounded in New Kashmir Confrontation With India

When Pakistani killed Indian soldier, Its work of non state element (terrorists)

When Indian kill them, They become soldier...

Surprise

It is going to be in Baluchistan,Fata or Kashmir..I will love to see the heads chopped off...Stay tuned...

BYE BYE!!!! :wave: happy trolling to you and happy EID to mee!!!

Although it is sad..i wouldn't worry about such incidents.PA knows how to take revenge specially from Indians. :)

What, you automatically believe what the Pakistani Army says about the incident?

Then , how do you have automatically believed , anything said by the other party ? Why not call for ' independent investigation ' , how 4 Kashmiris ended up dead on the other side of LOC ? Hypocritical , much , again ? :azn:

Although it is sad..i wouldn't worry about such incidents.PA knows how to take revenge specially from Indians. :)

Thats the reason we dont protest, PA rather take revenge by killing 5 Indian terrorists instead of crying on media.

What, you automatically believe what the Pakistani Army says about the incident? As far as I know by the time a Pakistani is in his late teens he's already well aware that he hears a lot of lies from Pakistani politicians and military leaders about events and conditions he can see for himself. Why would you think they would be any more truthful about events far away from you? Why aren't you, as a patriotic Pakistani, calling for an independent investigation of this incident?

get the hell out of here

Two can play the game.... unfortunately lives have no value in this forum ......

cowards like you people only talk, pakistani soldiers killed 5 indian soldiers, you guys not going to do anything about it?

Back
Top Bottom