What's new

Pakistani Soldiers Wounded in New Kashmir Confrontation With India

it was propoganda by RAW ...to turn bangalis against their Army.

no it was not, read the history and civil war in east pakistan. RAW start support much later. it was due to political failure and use military in wrong method.

You guys are so insecure even if a fire cracker goes off in Karachi you immediately blame India.

Thats an example of biggest dishonesty i hv ever seen-
The firecracker and its subsequent blame game has been mastered by indians-
All you hv to do is watch local news-

Just Injured! Don't worry!

Some more news is awaiting for you guys! Very soon!

Yup- i know this time it will be LeJ taking part in cross border raid-

You guys are so insecure even if a fire cracker goes off in Karachi you immediately blame India.

Eh? Thats exactly what one of our politician said couple of days ago about India. Come up with something original.

Eh? Thats exactly what one of our politician said couple of days ago about India. Come up with something original.

I was just giving you a taste of your own medicine... it was most inappropriate thing to say without any investigation.

I thought LeJ was a local phenomenon in Pakistan..

What he meant to say was PA as usual will again wear the LEJ mask and wait till its dark and soldiers went to sleep to attack them!! So typical of them!!!!!!!!

What he meant to say was PA as usual will again wear the LEJ mask and wait till its dark and soldiers went to sleep to attack them!! So typical of them!!!!!!!!

Negative- what i meant is clear- its time for LeJ to claim few scalps-

Your same same LEJ is killing Shia Muslims with help of Pak government. Your support for LEJ shows your love for your citizens

Negative- i dont support any ****** organization that specifically targets Pakistanis-

1148826_512596122152825_436140722_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom