What's new

Pakistani Soldiers Wounded in New Kashmir Confrontation With India

We should kill more Indian soldiers

To avenge the revenge or something

Yes i wish... IA payback multiple times of what pakistan did...

patience hai ya julaab :offpost:

life nowadays has no value on PDF...hmmm

did i say anything ? there is not one post where i even remotely claim( not even remotely hint) i want anyone killed (except terrorists)

"life nowadays has no value on PDF " thats wasn't meant for u ,,,its was GENERAL

for u ,,,"patience hai ya julaab "

sry for the malcommunication ,,

did i say anything ? there is not one post where i even remotely claim( not even remotely hint) i want anyone killed (except terrorists)

What, you automatically believe what the Pakistani Army says about the incident? As far as I know by the time a Pakistani is in his late teens he's already well aware that he hears a lot of lies from Pakistani politicians and military leaders about events and conditions he can see for himself. Why would you think they would be any more truthful about events far away from you? Why aren't you, as a patriotic Pakistani, calling for an independent investigation of this incident?
:omghaha:

LOL

Loo whose talking.... the biggest Joker of indian forum....:rofl::rofl:

Get out of our forums.

@RoYaL~GuJJaR What news bro......is it something which is happening or already happened ?

Last edited by a moderator:

When there are no terrorists in pakistan how can we kill them..sarcasm

Best of luck to the two soldiers. Hope they would be back soon. I have firm trust in them. :)

This is stage managed by PA/ISI.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom