What's new

Pakistani Soldiers Wounded in New Kashmir Confrontation With India

i guess lol

lmao i can feel the pain in your heart now lol.

anyhow stop talking **** about us and ill stop talking **** about you simple as that.

Arrrre aap to bahut zyada gussa ho gaye ho. :undecided:

Using abuses is the first sign of losing. :yay:

Everyone is after you now.:bunny:

dont get jealous that i wont pose as a indian now lol.

bengalis changed our geography india was just a tool they used

Ok next time Afganistan would change your geography and we would give brave Afgans "moral support" as we did to Bangladeshis.We have reached Afganistan through Chabhar port already with the help of Iran. :smart:

We know what you meant. :omghaha:
True I would love to be short, geeky dark and ugly rather than someone who is tall, fair a three foot beard and strapped.

OMG that strapped one was funny.

Then , how do you have automatically believed , anything said by the other party ? Why not call for ' independent investigation ' , how 4 Kashmiris ended up dead on the other side of LOC ? Hypocritical , much , again ? :azn:
Unfortunately it is Pakistan that has the bad reputation here, dating back to 1965 when its border violations were witnessed by many United Nations' observers. (The only justification offered by Pakistan's leaders then (read it in Foreign Relations of the United States, South Asia, 1965) was that they wanted Kashmir and were impatient to get it.) It is Pakistan, not India, that hosts "stateless" terrorists. It is Pakistan, not India, where the Army has been in supreme control of war and defense policy over the past seven decades.

So no, the two countries are not equal. Pakistanis can't rightfully claim that just because they're bad India is just as bad, or that because India is good at something Pakistan is, too. If you approach these criticisms with humility rather than humiliation, you should be able to reform your country. If not, you've declared yourself the slave of individuals who are convinced all it takes is to provoke a border incident to arouse your passion and blind you while they rob the store.

get the hell out of here
Ah, you get my point 100%, for profanity is your only response.

So not only should your fellow countrymen ask, "Why should we take people like qamar1990 seriously?" you need to ask yourself the same question as well.

Unfortunately it is Pakistan that has the bad reputation here, dating back to 1965 when its border violations were witnessed by many United Nations' observers. (The only justification offered by Pakistan's leaders then (read it in Foreign Relations of the United States, South Asia, 1965) was that they wanted Kashmir and were impatient to get it.) It is Pakistan, not India, that hosts "stateless" terrorists. It is Pakistan, not India, where the Army has been in supreme control of war and defense policy over the past seven decades.

So no, the two countries are not equal. Pakistanis can't rightfully claim that just because they're bad India is just as bad, or that because India is good at something Pakistan is, too. If you approach these criticisms with humility rather than humiliation, you should be able to reform your country. If not, you've declared yourself the slave of individuals who are convinced all it takes is to provoke a border incident to arouse your passion and blind you while they rob the store.

Ah, you get my point 100%, for profanity is your only response.

So not only should your fellow countrymen ask, "Why should we take people like qamar1990 seriously?" you need to ask yourself the same question as well.

Doesn't matter since unfortunately , that isn't the argument in the first place . Just because Pakistan has bad reputation in the West , doesn't mean that one should automatically declare it ' guilty ' everytime on everything . The Kashmir dispute is a long and complex problem , it doesn't start from the '65 war nor from '89 . So , the argument of ' believing anything blindly just because of perceived reputation ' falls flat . Learn to apply your logics to your own arguments too . Trust me , I am proud that my country is run by the Army , I have seen and studied how the politicians have left the country ' F-U-B-A-R ' whenever they got the chance . The military leash is a good thing to have , in a democracy like Pakistan .

I never said anything about being equal or not . That is again , not the argument . You believe the Indian narrative , why ? Why not call up for independent investigation on the abduction of 4 Kashmiris from Pakistan Administered Kashmir too ? Why not practice what you preach ? The last thing I require , is a certificate from you , on being a slave , seeing your location and past views/posts :D

Where are the hell DEAD BODIES of 5 Indian Soldiers ???? Where is the BEHEADED Indian Soldier Dead Body video/pictures ???

******* **** bana rakha hey inhonay dunya ko!

Where are the hell DEAD BODIES of 5 Indian Soldiers ???? Where is the BEHEADED Indian Soldier Dead Body video/pictures ???

The pictures of the 4 Kashmiris abducted and killed are available though . Doubts are being cast now on the whole thing .

As usual, India denies everything !!!

India rejects Pakistan claim of firing in Poonch sector of LoC

Jammu/Islamabad: The Indian Army on Thursday denied Pakistan's claim that its troops had resorted to unprovoked firing in Poonch sector of the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir.

"There was no unprovoked firing from our side in Poonch sector along the LoC today," a defence spokesman said after Pakistan claimed a civilian was injured in firing by Indian forces in Tatta Pani belt of Poonch sector.

"The border with Pakistan is silent," the spokesman said.

Earlier, a Pakistani military official in Islamabad said a civilian named Kaka Sana Muhammad was seriously wounded due to "unprovoked firing" across the LoC.

The man was taken to a military hospital at Kotli, the official said. The incident occurred at 8.30 am Pakistani time, he said.

On Tuesday, five Indian soldiers were killed by Pakistani troops who crossed the LoC, Defence Minister A K Antony said.

On Wednesday, the Pakistani military said two of its soldiers were injured by Indian fire.

The Directors General of Military Operations of the two sides have spoken on their hotline after the flare-up and Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif today chaired a high-level meeting with civilian and military officials to review the tensions.

Bilateral relations have plummeted due to the tensions. The India-Pakistan dialogue process was put on hold after an Indian soldier was beheaded and the mutilated body of another soldier was found following an attack by Pakistani troops in Poonch sector on January 8.

Doesn't matter since unfortunately , that isn't the argument in the first place . Just because Pakistan has bad reputation in the West , doesn't mean that one should automatically declare it ' guilty ' everytime on everything .
It's perfectly logical to blame Pakistan for provoking border incidents. It is not an undeserved prejudice. It may be unfair to do so but it is not, given the record, unjust.

The Kashmir dispute is a long and complex problem , it doesn't start from the '65 war nor from '89 . So , the argument of ' believing anything blindly just because of perceived reputation ' falls flat .
No, I don't grasp your logic here: "It's an old conflict so you can't blame reputation". That doesn't make sense: it's an old and continuing conflict and there's no evidence nor reason to think that Pakistani military leaders' command, motivation, and methods have changed.

I have seen and studied how the politicians have left the country ' F-U-B-A-R ' whenever they got the chance .
Democracy isn't about choosing princes but about holding leaders to account. I don't think Pakistanis grasp that very well but I think that realization is growing, don't you agree?

The military leash is a good thing to have , in a democracy like Pakistan .
I think the Turks and Egyptians here have some things to say about that.

You believe the Indian narrative , why ?
I'm suspicious of the Indians, too. But I'm also aware of the standard Pakistani response, "You can't blame us, you have no proof!" - which implies that the Pakistani mind-set is that as long as no proof exists Pakistan should be allowed to get away with it and no Pakistani will ever investigate such matters. Contrast that with the Indian approach of investigating recent alleged border incidents with China: the ground incursions were real but the airspace violations were mythical and the fault was Indian for riling up tensions.

The last thing I require , is a certificate from you , on being a slave , seeing your location and past views/posts
I'm doing my best but I can't, in showing you the truth, entirely protect you from feeling humiliated. If you're not in the military it isn't your fault, though you should pursue the investigation: if you are in the military, you need to think carefully about whether your loyalty lies with your superiors or with your country. (It can't help that Pakistani soldiers have sworn different oaths depending on what class and year they graduated, as the Supreme Court noticed a year or two back.)

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom