What's new

Pakistani Shaheen's returning from CWC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol i came to this forum expecting a lot of mess up among Pakistani and indian members after last night's match and what was coming out from indian media it was something like that "Humne dhakay mar k Pakistan ko nikala" after listening that from them it was really hurting

but happy to see a cool and calm reaction from both sides ,showing that it was just the indian media who was culprit and not many people think in that way anywayz we had a good chance to chase 260 runs and even got a good start but i think younis and misbah played poorly and let other players come under pressure and play rash shots also we committed blunders in fielding otherwise it may would have been a different result anyway its gone now

Lol i came to this forum expecting a lot of mess up among Pakistani and indian members after last night's match and what was coming out from indian media it was something like that "Humne dhakay mar k Pakistan ko nikala" after listening that from them it was really hurting
but happy to see a cool and calm reaction from both sides ,showing that it was just the indian media who was culprit and not many people think in that way anywayz we had a good chance to chase 260 runs and even got a good start but i think younis and misbah played poorly and let other players come under pressure and play rash shots anyway its gone now

thats y i dont watch these channels even a single one.......
i just rely on internet atleast save my self from these boring rants

Please bring suicide bomber in the center of KHI Airport when Pakistan team on the way especially Misbah and Younis. No one is praising them. Rehman Malik will blame Pakistan teams instead terrorists act. :)

For record, it is 5-0 world cup record vs 69wins international ODI.

Cool down man ,its over now ,no need to cry over split milk . they had a real chance last night of winning even after messing up the fielding and poor bowling by Gul still restricted india to 260 and after that everyone was giving them a real chance even Ian Chappel who had spoken always against Pakistan said its in favor of Pakistan

Even many indian analysts were saying that it will be Pakistan to loose now .we got very good start but then after that Hafeez realy played a brainless shot followed up by poor batting from Younis and Misbah which resulted in exerting pressure on other batsman as a result they played rash shots .

Thee Batting PP was not taken at right time .so there were mistakes on the part of everyone

u seem to be frustrated from ur team......
and ppl talk abt hardliners in india,actually they are at both sides;)

yar people are more hurt about what is coming out from india after that match .instead of taking it as a game they are expressing as if they have won a war,just watch out your channels and see what they have to say .if it would have been you in his place you would have same feelings

yar people are more hurt about what is coming out from india after that match .instead of taking it as a game they are expressing as if they have won a war,just watch out your channels and see what they have to say .if it would have been you in his place you would have same feelings

Come on, Indo Pak matches are nothing less than war, I am sure Your media would have over done ours if you were in our position, unfortunately you are not, so You are welcome to say this as expected

i dont watch a single news channel of india..
they are all loonies:D
if i would have been there,i wont go to this extent of suicide bomber

Come on, Indo Pak matches are nothing less than war, I am sure Your media would have over done ours if you were in our position, unfortunately you are not, so You are welcome to say this as expected

but our guys esp afridi through his sportsman ship showed that the match was only a match and not a war

And those who would get their awards on the end o tournament, for Afridi, highiest wicket taker?

patience. Zaheer is not far from that honor and he has one match to play.

Afridi 21 wickets. Zaheer 19. Its a matter of 3 more wickets for ZAK.

but our guys esp afridi through his sportsman ship should that the match was only a match and not a war

Afridi's Sportsmanship?? Arent those proven examples of antonyms?

Afridi's Sportsmanship?? Arent those proven examples of antonyms?

and how is that, he came forward to congratulate your team instead of whinning, he appreciated your team in his speech even though your own captain and tendu never once mentioned about the opposition team and their playinf spirit??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom