What's new

Pakistani saviour for Indians held by Somali pirates

Its a great thread. Chalo atleast i am relieved that trust exists between us somewhere of the other in the society. In simple words, govts and politicians' stance shudnt declare the attitude between people. Our govt dont trust eachother but atleast aam awaam can do the honours. :)

So indian logic is that they will pay kidnappers for freeing a state chief minister throwing all its rehtoric about policy viz a viz paying ransom?

Does everyone in Pakistan get 20 commandos as personal security? Does everyone in Pakistan fly in government planes? No, people holding important government positions are protected by the state for state's interest, not the individuals.

As always, your modiphobia is clouding your judgement.

BTW I do not know what the policy is regarding paying ransom for abducted CMs. I'm just making the point that your hypothetical CM example does not weaken the policy for paying ransom for common people.

Do you agree what I suggested about them being bad guys who were actively breaking the law and in the process "killed" a person? You could suggest that the punishment was extreme but I just do not understand why this guy would go around freeing these particular men when there are a lot of other cases which have innocent victims of drug mulling amongst other such cases. I find him not so hero like, but everyone is free to have their own ideals.

I agree principally with you. However within the framework of the local law, he means well and is a benefactor of poor families - Indian and Pakistani. He is preventing a bigger miscarriage of justice too.

So indian logic is that they will pay kidnappers for freeing a state chief minister throwing all its rehtoric about policy viz a viz paying ransom?

VIPs are treated separaely from normal citizens, thats why Malala was sent to UK while normal Pakistanis , soldiers and civilians alike, have to be content with local care

instated of they should stop sending terrorist and killing thousands of Innocent people in India.

I agree principally with you. However within the framework of the local law, he means well and is a benefactor of poor families - Indian and Pakistani. He is preventing a bigger miscarriage of justice too.

The same theory you presented can be overwhelmingly used for the Taliban. I do not wish for anyone to use the poor umbrella be it the taliban or anyone that breaks the law. We must protect the ones that fall through the cracks "unjustly" first and then to a very distant second care for unjust punishments. Be it indian or pakistani.

The same theory you presented can be overwhelmingly used for the Taliban. I do not wish for anyone to use the poor umbrella be it the taliban or anyone that breaks the law. We must protect the ones that fall through the cracks "unjustly" first and then to a very distant second care for unjust punishments. Be it indian or pakistani.

Please note unjust punishment of death is irreversible.

Also mr singh has NO say in making of local law, infact he can not even express his opinion on the law. The usual checks and balances and rights and duties - the whole equation is missing too. He;s trying to do the best within the circumstances and with the full consent of the victims family.

Please note unjust punishment of death is irreversible.

Also mr singh has NO say in making of local law, infact he can not even express his opinion on the law. The usual checks and balances and rights and duties - the whole equation is missing too. He;s trying to do the best within the circumstances and with the full consent of the victims family.

That is true. It is with the victims families consent. How could I argue with that, we did let Raymond Davis go for the same reason with a lot of hue and cry from a lot of people across the border. So I guess as long as money is involved killers and dealers are innocent even after being proven guilty. Well I guess its their ludicrous laws and there is a expensive loophole to it who am I to complain. But I wouldn't see any comparison between the two men in question here, hence my alarm for a good poster like you coming up with a tit for tat on something unrelated.

Malala is not a VIP you moron, she is just a normal citizen, had she been a VIP she would'nt be travelling in a bus to be approached by a criminal and shot.
So according to you every kid, adult and soldier shot to near death by taliban/( other terrorist outfits)---gets advanced health care treatment in the UK ?

Your'e not fooling anyone here with this angle.

Malala is not a VIP you moron, she is just a normal citizen, had she been a VIP she would'nt be travelling in a bus to be approached by a criminal and shot.

Free my ***, baniya or free, kia qiamat aa gai hai?

Malala may not have armed bodyguards along with her but she was nonetheless a very well known personality.If she is not a VIP, then I don't understand the reason behind GOP sending her to UK for advanced treatment when I am sure there are plenty of more deserving patients in Pakistan.

It's interesting when some Pakistani or Indian carries out an act favoring humanity but the nationals take all the credit for it. Personally I think it's a disfavor to the humanitarian when mincemeat is the final result of his goodwill. Just so some people can gain a certain degree of slur-leverage against their opponents.

Somethings are best left untouched.

Back
Top Bottom