What's new

Pakistani saviour for Indians held by Somali pirates

The GOI will have to find ways to stop the problem than to negate it after the problem has occurred.

GOI should release all the 100 pirates and let them relase indian hostages and allow them to highjack every ship that passes through indian ocean

How can the world community stay silent on this nuisance? Its high time time that something is done about the Somali pirate issue.

This is not the first time tht Pakistanis save indians from pirates...i remember i guess in 2010 when Pakistanis NGO on human ground takesomany charities from elite Pakistanis to save Pakistanis along with so many indians when some indian minister ditch the Pakistani NGO in dubai & left the indians families on the mercy of somali pirates.......

Awesome maneuvering by India. India goes one up on pakistan without the latter even realizing it. Achieving dual objectives with a single action.

Pakistani paying money to Somali pirates means that money did not go to Hafiz Saeed for killing Indians.
Indians in Somalia saved. Indians in India saved.

India happy. Evidently, pakistanis happy.

In fact, if I were in S.M 'Lusting for Hina' Krishna's place I would re-direct all calls made in regard to rescuing Indian hostages to Answer Burney jis cellphone. He will extract money from "elite pakistanis" to get Indians released.

So nice.

Awesome maneuvering by India. India goes one up on pakistan without the latter even realizing it. Achieving dual objectives with a single action.

Pakistani paying money to Somali pirates means that money did not go to Hafiz Saeed for killing Indians.

In fact, if I were in S.M 'Lusting for Hina' Krishna's place I would re-direct all calls made in regard to rescuing Indian hostages to Answer Burney jis cellphone. He will extract money from "elite pakistanis" to get Indians released.

So nice.

Pray that none of them turn up in a body bag else you would again need to look into your objective policy of saving your own citizens.

Short of using military force, something all these families are opposed to, there is very little that the Indian government can do.

Lets the pirates take Modi as hostage and then see the Indian govt in action rather prompt action. Since the ordinary Indian sailors dont count you would see such typical rehtoric viz a viz ransom logic and all.

Its mostly like policy paralysis of GoI. They copy high sounding policies of west on paper and without even taking steps to implement it on the ground.So when the real disaster like IC-814 hijacking or 26 /11 struck GoI has always been found wanting about the implementation on the ground. Thats what has happened with Pirates issue.India jumped into the piracy control with all fanfare with west boosting and massaging indian egos and News with photo ops were splashed all over the media of navy catching the pirates every other week just for 15 sec fame of indian navy without even realising that its the indians who are at greater risk coz indian forms the majority of workforce at sea in shipping industry.Now when Pirates have started targeting indians at sea GoI has still paralyzed with catch 22 situation. coz India, unlike the US, has only a limited overseas capacity to counter terrorism at its source.I would say rather it has none.All india's millitary is just pomp and show for 26/11 otherwise ragtag maoists easily blow up indian security forces with in india itself.

Lets the pirates take Modi as hostage and then see the Indian govt in action rather prompt action. Since the ordinary Indian sailors dont count you would see such typical rehtoric viz a viz ransom logic and all.
Delhi wont save Modi.That will infact be blessing in disguise for the delhi govt. :lol:

So nice.

Elite will pay for Indian's release, the non-elite Zakat still goes to Hafiz Saeed, sorry to burst your bubbles

I fully appreciate it. There are good people who deserve to be given more power.

BTW Indian businessmen in Dubai have been saving Pakistani convicts for a while now.

An Indian saviour: From Mohali, with love

An Indian saviour: From Mohali, with love – The Express Tribune

Hold on. You mean to say that there is a guy freeing bootleggers and murderers and you have just brought this to our attention to realize what an angel he is. I can not believe you would post this in relation to a guy who is actively trying to negotiate with the bad guys to free the good guys. Not the other way around.

Hold on. You mean to say that there is a guy freeing bootleggers and murderers and you have just brought this to our attention to realize what an angel he is. I can not believe you would post this in relation to a guy who is actively trying to negotiate with the bad guys to free the good guys. Not the other way around.

You must realise thats how the law here works. For example, they were going to hang 17 people for a bootlegging fight at one of the camps (where living conditions are such that these people need the drink) that killed one person.

The expectation of the law enforcers here was to release these people by paying the deceased person't family compensation using the islamic blood money concept. Hanging 17 people would have been injustice.

The local media here in the gulf hails him a hero.

You must realise thats how the law here works. For example, they were going to hang 17 people for a bootlegging fight at one of the camps (where living conditions are such that these people need the drink) that killed one person.

The expectation of the law enforcers here was to release these people by paying the deceased person't family compensation using the islamic blood money concept. Hanging 17 people would have been injustice.

The local media here in the gulf hails him a hero.

Do you agree what I suggested about them being bad guys who were actively breaking the law and in the process "killed" a person? You could suggest that the punishment was extreme but I just do not understand why this guy would go around freeing these particular men when there are a lot of other cases which have innocent victims of drug mulling amongst other such cases. I find him not so hero like, but everyone is free to have their own ideals.

Back
Top Bottom