What's new

Pakistani Representative shows wrong pic at UN - Indian media erupts

India need to not only to quit Kashmir. But to cease to exist as a country. It need to revert back to the kingdoms and states before British arrival to finally achieve freedom.
So do you need a glass of milk before sleeping and dream these or do you daydream these while high on canabis?

Challenge it? Pakistan was using her right to reply, still you guys managed to mess it up big time. Now quit whining and curse your diplomats for bringing this shame on you guys.

You have pain in the back and you claim something was wrong, challenge it in UN.

Screen-Shot-2016-04-22-at-16.40.14.jpg

Haha posting blogs now,

http://www.wonderslist.com/10-countries-highest-rape-crime/

More than 34000 r@p3s and more than 346000 crimes against women in 1 year.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/india-34000-cases-rape-reported-2015-160831140518208.html

Now stop posting offtopic.

India is dangerous for women. The world already accept that fact. This's something UN should make a note of. Even though every member state know that India is so dangerous for women that India tourism site post a disclaimer to warn women against traveling along in India.

Haha posting blogs now,

http://www.wonderslist.com/10-countries-highest-rape-crime/

More than 34000 r@p3s and more than 346000 crimes against women in 1 year.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/india-34000-cases-rape-reported-2015-160831140518208.html

Now stop posting offtopic.
It was your comrade who started it with me, I just responded in kind.

India is dangerous for women. The world already accept that fact. This's something UN should make a note of. Even though every member state know that India is so dangerous for women that India tourism site post a disclaimer to warn women against traveling along in India.
They put up a similar Post about suicide bombings for foreign tourists to Pakistan.

So do you need a glass of milk before sleeping and dream these or do you daydream these while high on canabis?

Did India existed as a country before British colonization? No. It's the British that created India. India existed today because of British imperialism. Its existence is a verification of that fact. So the only way for Indians to end British imperialism is to end India.

They need india for their big market that is why they are ignoring indian terrorism and r@p3 epidemic. Pakistanis lives right next door and know indians very well that is why they exposed india in UNGA. China and World should support Pakistan.

They put up a similar Post about suicide bombings for foreign tourists to Pakistan.

So are you admitting that rape is as bad in India as suicide bombing is in Pakistan? Even Pakistani admit that terrorism is an issue is Pakistan, would you admit that India has an image of a rapist country and that mistreatment of women is a serious issue for Indians?

apparantly it is indians who have hijacked the forum and flooded it with nonsense articles published exclusively in Indian newspapers after Miss LODHI exposed your sushma.

Bari koi ghulamana soch hai to be happy with the status quo.

Hum amanpasand log hai bhai, we prefer peace, stability and economy over war, but if someone tries to screw with us we introspect relentlessly and outsmart them in their own game, baki aap samajhdar ho.

Did India existed as a country before British colonization? No. It's the British that created India. India existed today because of British imperialism. Its existence is a verification of that fact. So the only way for Indians to end British imperialism is to end India.
Let me think. Yeah Christopher Columbus set off to find Pakistan but found America. He then went on to mistakenly name the natives as Pakistanis. Also when Britishers came they named their trading company as East Pakistan Trading company....

Don't embarrass yourself. Just keep smoking/drinking whatever you where smoking/drinking. And spare the thread.

They need india for their big market that is why they are ignoring indian terrorism and r@p3 epidemic. Pakistanis lives right next door and know indians very well that is why they exposed india in UNGA. China and World should support Pakistan.

Major corporations should only send male employees to India as female employees would not be safe going to India.

Let me think. Yeah Christopher Columbus set off to find Pakistan but found America. He then went on to mistakenly name the natives as Pakistanis. Also when Britishers came they named their trading company as East Pakistan Trading company....

Don't embarrass yourself. Just keep smoking/drinking whatever you where smoking/drinking. And spare the thread.

India in this case is a geographical expression, not a country. Fool.

@Joe Shearer

#TerrorMata #Terroristan

In blatant violation of diplomatic norms, our Top diplomats saying some very undiplomatic things ...
Future isn't very bright ...
Your opinion ?

Put your points in as much as possible clear way and exit the thread as arguments after arguments will not serve much in this crowd. Your points understood alare more than enough. Avoid looping arguments. Thank you.

@Joe Shearer

#TerrorMata #Terroristan

In blatant violation of diplomatic norms, our Top diplomats saying some very undiplomatic things ...
Future isn't very bright ...
Your opinion ?

It is a natural outcome of the political views that they represent (I am referring to the Indian side). Entirely a death foretold. I am a pessimist in this matter.

I do not blame the Pakistanis; they are stuck in a groove and do not know how to extricate themselves. What happened was entirely an attempt by a substitute PM, a stepney, to establish his credentials with the boys; our reaction was disproportionate and undignified. We let ourselves down.

Put your points in as much as possible clear way and exit the thread as arguments after arguments will not serve much in this crowd. Your points understood alare more than enough. Avoid looping arguments. Thank you.
Point Taken.

Back
Top Bottom