What's new

Pakistani Rangers beat civilians for watching India’s Independence Day celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.

desimorty

Reaction score
Anybody have more clips and statements as to why the situation was handled so badly?

Why is there no fence on the Indian border ? which sections of the border is this ? how old is the video ?

Why is there no fence on the Indian border ? which sections of the border is this ? how old is the video ?

Buddy even a doctored video shows how Pakistani paramilitary are striking the ground not the people.

Lol

Just look at it.

But these cheap local news channel should be careful as they are inciting your own citizens.

Buddy even a doctored video shows how Pakistani paramilitary are striking the ground not the people.

Lol

Just look at it.

But these cheap local news channel should be careful as they are inciting your own citizens.

I really don't care. I am more worried about the lack of fence in the border at the Indian side.

Desperate Indian posting a doctored video....that too from 2014.

Published on Aug 15, 2014

And they don't realise Pakistanis are flocking towards the border

Lol

They have breached the attock river once again

Ahaha

Just kidding Indians. Relax

Baita hamary ranger is leay awam ko tu. ari sarhad par nhi jany daity keunky jub woh agy jain gay to tum logon ko pakar k maarain gay.. unho na chorna nhi ksi ko..

Is it doctored? I saw Indian and Pakistani side assumed its some gathering? Where is the fence?

Baita hamary ranger is leay awam ko tu. ari sarhad par nhi jany daity keunky jub woh agy jain gay to tum logon ko pakar k maarain gay.. unho na chorna nhi ksi ko..

Kio dara rahe ho yr inko.

14 august anay wali hai ye wese hi darr jatay hain

Is it doctored? I saw Indian and Pakistani side assumed its some gathering? Where is the fence?

We should have a fence. A wall.

Sadly Pakistan can't afford one just like Mexico. Why don't you do it?
Diplomatic masterstroke. Trump would be delighted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom