What's new

A Career In The Pakistan Rangers

Brethren, ai have just signed up.
I declared medically unfit for Pak Navy as my eyesight is weak. Oneeye is 6/6 another is weak +4.5
I havent found any detail regarding eyesight criteria in medical section of advertisement for Sub Inspector Sindh Rangers.
Can you please tell me what is the eyesight criteria for Sub inspector in Pak rangers?
Thank You
Rangers medical fitness is much tougher than army or navy.

Rangers medical fitness is much tougher than army or navy.
Brother then, why dont they mention eyesight criteria in advertisement? As it is usually mentioned in army`s advertisement

Brother then, why dont they mention eyesight criteria in advertisement? As it is usually mentioned in army`s advertisement
They don't mentioned and I don't know why,
I did ISSB and rangers test and believe me ISSB is child's play against rangers test.

They don't mentioned and I don't know why,
I did ISSB and rangers test and believe me ISSB is child's play against rangers test.
Had they declared medically unfit few candidates on the basis of weak eyesight?

Had they declared medically unfit few candidates on the basis of weak eyesight?
Yes those who don't have glasses and found out their condition during tests. Same case with chronic tonalities (I am screened out from ISSB medical test and rangers both for the same reason but at ISSB they gave me an option, operate it but i prefer not)

Yes those who don't have glasses and found out their condition during tests. Same case with chronic tonalities (I am screened out from ISSB medical test and rangers both for the same reason but at ISSB they gave me an option, operate it but i prefer not)
Go for css brother :D
Jazak Allah Khair

Go for css brother :D
Jazak Allah Khair
Brother I did it PCS for Police and believe me I got selected but this time i refuse because my parents don't wants that so here I am in Sweden on student visa.

Brother I did it PCS for Police and believe me I got selected but this time i refuse because my parents don't wants that so here I am in Sweden on student visa.
Chalo good. Allah khair krega.
Stay blessed

The minimum qualification required for sub inspector is Intermediate but recently, rangers have offered positions for sub inspector where the minimum qualification to apply is "Regular BA" . Did they change the selection criteria?

can somebody tell me about the physical tests for joining Pak Rangers as a SI?

Does anyone know about what is the least requirement for eyesight in pak rangers?

Back
Top Bottom