What's new

A Career In The Pakistan Rangers

can anyone tell me the what is the procedure to join PAKISTAN RANGERS as a sub inspectot??????? and when the seats come in PAKISTAN RANGERS.

FRIENDS SHARE WITH ME THE ALL THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE ABOUT THE RANGERS AND ITS SECTION PROCEDURE. I AM VERY THANKFUL TO YOU IF YOU GIVE ME INFORMATION THAT YOU HAVE ALL:pakist:sniper:an:

ANY BODY PLZ ANSWER :

1- Can boys from Punjab ( having Punjab domicile )can apply in Sindh Rangers?
2- How long we have to wait for Punjab Rangers Recruitment?
3- Can Sub-Inspector in rangers can apply voluntarily in SSG?

Boys from any province can join any of the Rangers. Pakistan Rangers (Punjab and Sindh) both are Federal departments, they have induction from all over Pakistan. However Punjab has 50% punjabi and Sindh has 50% Sindhis rest is distributed to certain %age.
Recruitments are made when Ministry of Interior allow otherwise they always have vacancies cause people keep on retiring or leaving service for different reasons.
Images of last passing out in July 2013
Passing Out Parade July 2013

SSG is part of Army which falls under Ministry of Defence and Rangers Fall under Ministry of Interior so they can't join SSG. Yes at times they are sent to SSG facilities for different courses.

For recruitment in Pakistan Rangers following links may answer some of questions
Pakistan Rangers Sindh
Welcome to Pakistan Rangers (Punjab)

Assalam O Alaikom
My Name is Muhammad Naeem.
I am from Rawalpindi.
My qualification is Inter from federal board Islamabad.
My age is 25 years.
I am very patriotic.
I can never bare any terrorist to give any loss to my country
I can and i really want to sacrifice my life for my country as its so good to get Shahadat rather then lying in bed and getting died.
Please can any one tell me the recruitment process , date and documents required for Pakistan Rangers and all other information to apply .

Thank you..

salam sir first of all we cant compare any force with Pakistan Army but Pakistan Rangers is also good force we cant compare sub inspector of pakistan rangers with army 2nd lieutinent bt post of sub inspector act as 2nd liutinent in rangers if u join direct as a sub inspector u will reach SSR wing commander which is equal to lt colonel nd nowadays rangers also got facilities like army nd Sub Inspector is in BPS 14 it is very good job post if u r sub inspector they will provide u batman like liutinent nd also other facilitie like army 2nd liutinent. so its very good job for those who cant join army
Officers Ranks of Pakistan Rangers
Sub Inspector act as 2nd liutinent
Inspector act as Liutinent
DSR(Deputy superident Rangers) equal to captain
SR(Superident Rangers)equal to Major
SSR(Senior superident Rangers)equal to liutinent colonel
then other superiors ranks officerrs comes from Pakistan Army

I admire your post highly.
can you give me some additional information if you have it..
if i join as SI (Sub Ins) today. After the completion of my degrees i.e Masters (then would i be able to get a direct promotion) or is the promotion based on any other aspect like time.
Is there a fix criteria for promotion like 2-3 years..?

any one?

I admire your post highly.
can you give me some additional information if you have it..
if i join as SI (Sub Ins) today. After the completion of my degrees i.e Masters (then would i be able to get a direct promotion) or is the promotion based on any other aspect like time.
Is there a fix criteria for promotion like 2-3 years..?

any one?

why don't you try graduate course in army??? and officers of rangers come from army i think.....

why don't you try graduate course in army??? and officers of rangers come from army i think.....
The graduate course of Army is great but the competition and quota is what worries me.. since this is my last chance at ISSB (prior to that i got rejected of month month excess age from LC last year) and i belong to Sindh Urban..
so to actualise the chance of my success id rather take no chances and apply for SI in Rangers this time. I have heard good things about it..
yes above the rank of LT Col (SSR of Rangers) the above ranks are directly of army but nowadays on an average point og view people don't even reach to LT Col/ Col in Army and retire prior to it so i think it would be similar..
plus this opportunity is of Sindh Rangers and i am a resident (domicile holder of sindh so i think i got a better chance) and also i am over qualified for it (Bachelors).

My real question still exists about the criteria of Promotion (i.e in case i complete MBA in service, will i be able to get promoted directly as merit).. any serving brothers here?

for what course you are saving one issb chance???

if you are talking about SI rangers then i think there's no issb for it.....

Assalamu alaikum!
My name is Hadiqa and i'm from Pakistan. since my childhood i dream to server in Pak Army where my patriotic feelings lies. unfortunately, i had to move to US with my family and my dream was crushed, i was helpless.:( Now its been quite a while since my patriotic feelings started to emerge within me. i still wan to server in Pak Army (i think it might me hard to get) or at least become a Pakistan ranger. For that i'm willing to give up my US citizenship. i didn't research but don't know what to do.Can someone please help/guide me? i don't know where to start nor where to go. Please help me and Allah will reward you in this dunya and hereafter.:-)
https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk/

Could any body tell me the procedure to join Rangers?????????
you must be circumcised and they perform a polygraph test right after you fill a 50 page long questionnaire related to your early life, studies, achievements, affiliations etc. if you pass through all three stages then a colonel interviews you alone in a room which can make or break your ambition in Rangers.

yeah so i am back....
this topic, seems though, it never leaves me...
i would like to repeat my queries to be answered by some one experienced or in knowledge of the aspects;
>criteria of Promotion (i.e in case i complete MBA in service, will i be able to get promoted directly as merit)
>Departmental Exams in Pak rangers
>Career advancements and other rotation options for a Sub Insp of Rangers.

Regards,

Back
Top Bottom