What's new

Pakistani Pukhtoon Soldier slaps Afghani Drama Queen

Plz dont post clear pictures of this service member as u might be putting him or his family in danger.
دوستوں یہی ہے ہمارا وہ بہادر سپاہی جس نے پی ٹی ایم کے آفغانی کتے کو کتے کی طرح مارا اور انہیں اپنی اوقات یاد دلائی

ہم سب سلام پیش کرتے ہیں اس بہادر سپاہی کو

DmBTYJ4U0AYLA6J.jpg

Apart from that the soldier did what the government institutions should be doing at this point gor our national integrity.

Very professional, must say!

If you watch the video again you will see him from 09.00 seconds trying to lay his hand on the solider and actually succeds at which point the FC chap turns around.
Now I'd like to see anyone pulling a stunt like that on a TSA official in the US, in actual fact in any country for that matter. What will happen is immediate arrest and in many countries he would have been shot....You don't go laying your hands on people and certainly not security whose job it is to look for terrorist threats. This man is also a solider.

The arrogance displayed here is unbelievable. I don't think he got the memo that the 'old days' are gone where you can do what you want. What did he expect laying his hand on a solider and then sticking his finger right in his face. He's lucky it was only a slap, elsewhere you get tazerd, shot, beaten and everything else in between.
Well done the FC chap.

The hell with all the afghans! How dare they come here and even think of touching our armed forces. Kill them ALL!!!

If you watch the video again you will see him from 09.00 seconds trying to lay his hand on the solider and actually succeds at which point the FC chap turns around.
Now I'd like to see anyone pulling a stunt like that on a TSA official in the US, in actual fact in any country for that matter. What will happen is immediate arrest and in many countries he would have been shot....You don't go laying your hands on people and certainly not security whose job it is to look for terrorist threats. This man is also a solider.

He merely tapped him on his shoulders and in no way was a threat to a soldier. This would not happen in USA or your UK, you know it.

Would you rather he raped the guy like your soldiers would?

You're right, in the US they would have shot him instead for resisting arrest.

He might have gotten away with a simple deportation though since he's not dark.

The afgans need to be deported ... all of them

The tolerance & restraint policy has been taken for granted by PTM terrorists, their sympathizers from political ranks & Afghan Refugees. Furthermore, these acts are threatening and posses danger for Pashtuns. One of the core agenda of PTM is to malign & defame that rest of Pakistan may start to generalize including Pashtuns in this case.

These trolls & propagandists deserves similar treatment every time they do so. Verbal tantrums aside, now they have started started to provoke by even physically contacting soldiers just because the verbal hatred did not fulfill PTM agenda of provocation and then propaganda. They have been walking free due to parental coverage provided by media houses as well as political sympathizers. Not to mention how PMLN Social Media Team has been taking advantage undercover of PTM hatred against Military and all anti-State elements have been busy through fabricated pictures, videos & lies through concocted stories.

This PTM shows how good RAW and their affiliates have gotten strong at psychological warfare game.

ISI needs to come out of the defensive.

He merely tapped him on his shoulders and in no way was a threat to a soldier. This would not happen in USA or your UK, you know it.

Do try tapping an agent, whilst filming them and making accusations and see how it turns out. This won’t happen in the US or U.K, I’ve seen people with my own eyes arrested for less....

Last edited:
Do try tapping an agent, whilst filming them and making accusations and see how it turns out. This won’t happen in the US or U.K, I’ve seen people with my own eyes aressted for less....
There had also been an earlier altercation where the Afghani culprit had used abusive language against the soldier.
Albeit the soldier walked away but the offender kept up his nonsense thus deserved a good lesson.

افغانی ہے تو اوقات سے باہر نہیں آنا چاہیے

پاکستانی ہے تو انوسٹگیشن ہونی چاہیے معاملہ کیا ہے

جوان کے وردی پے ہاتھ ڈالنے کی اجاذت نہیں ہے اگر وہ شرافت سے اپنی ڈیوٹی کر رھا ہے

:pakistan: اگر کچھ غلط کیا ہے تو سینئر کو انفارم کرنا چاہیے

There had also been an earlier altercation where the Afghani culprit had used abusive language against the soldier.
Albeit the soldier walked away but the offender kept up his nonsense thus deserved a good lesson.

Oh no you got it all wrong because he just touched him and wasn't professional....Obviously the rest of the world didn't that email lol.

Back
Top Bottom