6924794.cms

6924791.cms

6924786.cms

6924778.cms

6924755.cms

6924745.cms

800px-Pragati_Maidan,_inside_hall_6.JPG

delhi2.jpg

Indian clothes are sold here but they are different from Pakistani clothes. Pakistani clothes are better quality, are of better style, and are more comfortable.

Talking about the quality, Most of the Armani ( hope you know it ;)) and many other International leading brands clothing are been manufactured in India:azn:.

IMHO - we should concentrate on trade with the PRC - the free trade agreement we have with them, and the growing communication routes are making that trade more profitable for us. The trade with india is also good, but for the hi-technology trade, China is the one for us.:)

Also this south Asia bull is a total fallacy.:)

Talking about the quality, Most of the Armani ( hope you know it ;)) and many other International leading brands clothing are been manufactured in India:azn:.

I've seen many brand name western clothes here in the United States with the tag, Made in Pakistan, also on them.

I'm talking about South Asian clothes not western clothes.

Like here in the United States, this indian casual style for men is available in most indian clothing store:
pure_white_kurta_pajama_vp17.jpg

Notice how the pants are lined up and how tight the pants are.

This is how Pakistani casual clothes for men look like:
Collection by Gul Ahmed Textile Mills Karachi Pakistan.
Mens-Salwar-Kameez-Cotton-1.jpg

Mens-Salwar-Kameez-Cotton-2.jpg

Pants are much looser and more comfortable, and prefer the quality.

Another example:
BDA979C5.jpg

Indian clothes for men (seen some Indian Muslims wearing something like this on Eid).

Mens_Black_Salwar_kameez_full.jpg

Pakistani clothes for men (I wore something like this on Eid and I bought it from Pakistan).

Last edited:
I don't think he is pretending. In South India, the masalas are very different from the north. I come from Bangalore and I have never seen this masala in any store that we used to buy groceries from. Im sure its the same story in the east and west, must be popular in Delhi and Punjab but rest of India, I seriously doubt so not a suprise if many of us have not heard about this in India

yup never heard of it ,in south its mtr
3259967_f248.jpg

Back
Top Bottom