What's new

pakistani Policeman slaps Chinese Engineer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont need months to know a retard. You have plenty of such threads under your name.
Sounds more like your obsession that leads you to such threads but then Obviously cockroaches have no boundaries.

Finally the slave accepts his master. Bow down to the magnificent Jaanbaz.

I dont want to touch your nerve.A Qadiyani talking about Master Slave role. Oh yeah you are treated like a slave only. Decades of slavery made you think so :).

Finally the slave accepts his master. Bow down to the magnificent Jaanbaz.
Bow down to a pakistani my ***. We can't bow to something which is under our feet.

Bow down to a pakistani my ***. We can't bow to something which is under our feet.

Woah! calm down little man.

hindutv_fanatic.jpg

Ha wahi Kashmir ka hissa jo tum logonay cheenion ko bech daala or baat karey hai kashmirion k haq k bareeymey. Hipocrate mullahs. 65 saal ho gaye Kashmir abhi bhi humarey pas hai, ukhaad lo jo ukhaadna hai,
Iss tara haath uthana tu ghalat hey magar Aksi chin k surmaoun k liye tu zaroor sharmindgi .

Read my comments again troll. You're kind is seriously obsessed with Pakistan. Sort your country out first before being obsessed with Pakistan.
Obsessed with pakistan? :rofl:
Seeing what? Economy? military? development? education? Relation with China? Yeah...we are obsessed seeing your relationship with china as there might be no other country dumber than you where the natural wealth is literally siphoned off and all contracts won without competition in the name of friendship. :lol:

Ha wahi Kashmir ka hissa jo tum logonay cheenion ko bech daala or baat karey hai kashmirion k haq k bareeymey. Hipocrate mullahs. 65 saal ho gaye Kashmir abhi bhi humarey pas hai, ukhaad lo jo ukhaadna hai,
Abey gobar parsad, ada Kashmir ganwa chukey ho .... baqi ki kher manaou

Last edited:
Iss tara haath uthana tu ghalat hey magar Aksi chin k surmaoun k liye tu zaroor sharmindgi .
You need to learn to link it better dude.. Just word dropping does not carry the sentence thru.. Else saying Dhaka would have sufficed ;)

You need to learn to link it better dude.. Just word dropping does not carry the sentence thru.. Else saying Dhaka would have sufficed ;)
Nopes, the subject is China or Chinese......try hard next time.

Not so desperate like Porkistanis.

LOL ok charail of rapistan just do not step outside of your home after 6pm you will see true desperation. :lol:

So what was your previous ID.

I know right if she knows you then she has been here before on another id because you were gone for a long time.

@WebMaster @Aeronaut this angrybird looks like a double id bharoti as usual LOL.

Must be a slow day for news for some of the Indian posters.:yahoo:

Oh look a Pakistani policeman slapped a Chinese individual, I must post this now and then follow up with words such as "friendship in trouble" "where is your higher than the Himalayas and deeper than the oceans friendship".

Obsession you say. This is bordering on the psychotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom