What's new

pakistani Policeman slaps Chinese Engineer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pity yourselves, topic is about Pakistani policeman slapping Chinese engineer. Can't handle bad news eh? :lol:
Another obsessed Hindutva troll. These Hindutuva trolls are butt hurt due to increased cooperation of Pakistan and China. These parasites are paranoid of Pakistan and China so when they can't do anything about it they vent their anger on social media. I pity on the sad existence of these trolls.
Yourselves

Pity yourselves, topic is about Pakistani policeman slapping Chinese engineer. Can't handle bad news eh?

Just random news, why are you Hindutvas trolls obsessed with Pakistan so much? I get it Muslims ruled you for centuries, it doesn't mean you have to be obsessed with Muslims 24/7.

Another obsessed Hindutva troll. These Hindutuva trolls are butt hurt due to increased cooperation of Pakistan and China. These parasites are paranoid of Pakistan and China so when they can't do anything about it they vent their anger on social media. I pity on the sad existence of these trolls.
Yeah... it was these "hindutva parasites" who slapped the chinese engineer.:lol:
You need to be much more pitier on those chinese engineers who are being beaten and kidnapped by peace loving muslims.

Yeah... it was these "hindutva parasites" who slapped the chinese engineer.
You need to be much more pitier on those chinese engineers who are being beaten and kidnapped by peace loving muslims.

Read my comments again troll. You're kind is seriously obsessed with Pakistan. Sort your country out first before being obsessed with Pakistan.

These Hindutva trolls are hoping by one incident China and Pakistan would stop cooperating. I remember these clowns being butt hurt over China's investment in Gilgit-Baltistan. As if we care about these cry babies.

They are basically turning this otherwise respectable forum into a slum-dog street, it's about time the Admins and Mods curtail such nonsense and clear the mess.

LOL Endians are so desperate.

Not so desperate like Porkistanis.

They are basically turning this otherwise respectable forum into a slum-dog street, it's about time the Admins and Mods curtail such nonsense and clear the mess.

You should be the last one to talk about it.

These Hindutva trolls are hoping by one incident China and Pakistan would stop cooperating. I remember these clowns being butt hurt over China's investment in Gilgit-Baltistan. As if we care about these cry babies.

You are the one who is crying over here. No one else. Condemn the move of your policeman and jog on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom