What's new

pakistani Policeman slaps Chinese Engineer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol why did he slap him first of all? Chinese diesel Locomotives :D ?
Comments on the topic plz. :D
Whats the point of thread? fights and quarrels are part of life. Things like this happen nothing new but your troll intentions are very clear. Just to remind you about something happened in India not long ago

article-2569239-1BE093FB00000578-785_306x423.jpg

Russian tourist left with horrific injuries after being attacked by mob in Mandrem, India | Mail Online

Not so desperate like Porkistanis.

No need to bring your Indian table manners here.
You should be the last one to talk about it.

Tell me about it.
You are the one who is crying over here. No one else. Condemn the move of your policeman and jog on.
Police behaviour was out of order but do you people have nothing better to do.

Reactions: waz
No need to bring your Indian table manners here.

Tell me about it.

Police behaviour was out of order but do you people have nothing better to do.

Do you have anything else other then opening rape threads ? So rich coming from an elite member eh ?

KARACHI: A police personnel slapped Chinese Engineer at Pakistan Railways diesel workshop, Geo News reported.

The Chinese Engineers stopped working in the workshop after the incident.

Deputy Divisional Superintendent, Pakistan Railways Mehfooz Ali condemned the incident and said 14 Chinese engineers were working in the workshop. He said the situation has been normalized.

SSP Railways Ibn-e-Yameen said eight police personnel were deployed for the security of Chinese team. He said the accused personnel has been arrested and would be sent to jail on this serious mistake.

Policeman slaps Chinese Engineer | PAKISTAN - geo.tv
Iski to naukri gayi.. Maalikon pe haath uthaata hai :)

Yes we are obsessed with your rich way of living, your economy, your first world country :P :P

Of course you are. No Pakistani dies of hunger, even a beggar gets to eat a free meal in countless Sufi shrines where as situation of the poor in your nation is horrible and known to the world.

So what was the reason? Whatever the reason may be, the policeman would probably lose his job.

What is it with Indians, making mountains out of molehills.

Scums

:D

Of course you are. No Pakistani dies of hunger, even a beggar gets to eat a free meal in countless Sufi shrines where as situation of the poor in your nation is horrible and known to the world.

I trust you. You people are super rich lol. Don't try to defend it just for the sake of argument. We all know about your economy and % of people living under bpl. People are ready to blow them up for few thousand.yea yea you are the economic power.

I trust you. You people are super rich lol. Don't try to defend it just for the sake of argument. We all know about your economy and % of people living under bpl. People are ready to blow them up for few thousand.yea yea you are the economic power.

Finally the slave accepts his master. Bow down to the magnificent Jaanbaz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom