What's new

Pakistani PM Nawaz ,s secret IRON meeting with Indian PM moodi & its impact in Pakistani politics ?

you said he has business interests in India, dont go sideways now..list be his one business interest in India
well as a worker of pmln u dnt know the wealth of nawaz sharif. where the money he took abroad is spent. how could i know. but it was reported in media how hassan nawaz is taken on official meetings. now hassan nawaz is not into politics. he handled the laundered money taken out of Pakistan . he is meeting with indian businessmen what does that suggest ,. i was watching ndtv program yesterday. there former high commission of india to pakistan participated in it he also said the same thing. im posting the link for u
New Book, New Revelations: The Secret Modi-Nawaz Meet

All bullcrap , denied by mr Jindal himself & Pak govt. This disclosure comes at a time when Indian FM is about to visit Pak, & Pak's civil & military are on the same page ... The intent & timing are clear to create civil military divide in Pak...it would indeed be fodder for PTI keyboard warriors...In the current scenario Nawaz Shareef-Raheel Shareef nexus is the most important existential development for Pakistan & needs to be supported !!!
Bharka dutt also claimed to have seen decapitated heads of Pakistani soldiers in kargil brought to Indian birgade headquaters , would our Indian friends also agree that Indians have been beheading Pak soldiers all along ?

well as a worker of pmln u dnt know the wealth of nawaz sharif. where the money he took abroad is spent. how could i know. but it was reported in media how hassan nawaz is taken on official meetings. now hassan nawaz is not into politics. he handled the laundered money taken out of Pakistan . he is meeting with indian businessmen what does that suggest ,. i was watching ndtv program yesterday. there former high commission of india to pakistan participated in it he also said the same thing. im posting the link for u
New Book, New Revelations: The Secret Modi-Nawaz Meet

every bacha knows about wealth and corruption of NS, you said he has Business interests in India and I asked you to name one of his business interest in India...someone said same thing wont cut it, ask that someone to name one of his business in India so until you find that information you should stop spreading rumors.

Sir ,
That jindaal iron tycoon of India is new found friend of the son of Nawaz sharif .

name of NS business in India?

every bacha knows about wealth and corruption of NS, you said he has Business interests in India and I asked you to name one of his business interest in India...someone said same thing wont cut it, ask that someone to name one of his business in India so until you find that information you should stop spreading rumors.

name of NS business in India?
Jindaal group of iron mafia ?lolzz

what is the business name?
Jindaal iron mafia of India joining hands with Sharif iron mafia of Pakistan ?lolzz

All bullcrap , denied by mr Jindal himself & Pak govt. This disclosure comes at a time when Indian FM is about to visit Pak, & Pak's civil & military are on the same page ... The intent & timing are clear to create civil military divide in Pak...it would indeed be fodder for PTI keyboard warriors...In the current scenario Nawaz Shareef-Raheel Shareef nexus is the most important existential development for Pakistan & needs to be supported !!!
Bharka dutt also claimed to have seen decapitated heads of Pakistani soldiers in kargil brought to Indian birgade headquaters , would our Indian friends also agree that Indians have been beheading Pak soldiers all along ?
& you think they will come in a press conference & accept their dirty deeds ?lolzz

Jindaal iron mafia of India joining hands with Sharif iron mafia of Pakistan ?lolzz

& you think they will come in a press conference & accept their dirty deeds ?lolzz
its not jindaal but Jindal Iron and steel & Jindal pipes infact Jindal group was always very close to nehru ghandi family even they are connected to shobhna bharatia one of the owners of HT group and OP Jindal was part of UPA after that i guess his wife savitri jindal became the head of that group

Jindaal group of iron mafia ?lolzz
Jindal is a very small player forget bieng iron mafia :lol:

its not jindaal but Jindal Iron and steel & Jindal pipes infact Jindal group was always very close to nehru ghandi family even they are connected to shobhna bharatia one of the owners of HT group and OP Jindal was part of UPA after that i guess his wife savitri jindal became the head of that group

Jindal is a very small player forget bieng iron mafia :lol:
You never know how much iron he pumped in to moodi jee in his national election ?lolzzx

You never know how much iron he pumped in to moodi jee in his national election ?lolzzx
your telling me :lol:

thing is unlike your nation owr election process is very much refined and transparent and indians beleve in owr system so dont worry too much but the thread is about NS not Modi and his deals with indian steel companies & trust me its not just about steel

You got that wrong..... This revelation came before the news of NSA level talks, Let us not forget this news is part of a book barkha is writing..... Sushama's visit was planned after NSA visits..... So dont mix both the things......

your telling me :lol:

thing is unlike your nation owr election process is very much refined and transparent and indians beleve in owr system so dont worry too much but the thread is about NS not Modi and his deals with indian steel companies & trust me its not just about steel
Check again thread is about moodi & nawaz ?lolzz

You got that wrong..... This revelation came before the news of NSA level talks, Let us not forget this news is part of a book barkha is writing..... Sushama's visit was planned after NSA visits..... So dont mix both the things......

Its not that black n white, there were weeks of negotiations involving back channel talks before modi met nawaz, this disclosure was planned , nawaz's military sect is always with him, according to reports he isnt aware of any meeting in nepal happening, this is all fabricated

Its not that black n white, there were weeks of negotiations involving back channel talks before modi met nawaz, this disclosure was planned , nawaz's military sect is always with him, according to reports he isnt aware of any meeting in nepal happening, this is all fabricated
Prove your dam back channel diplomacy , its general raheel ,s visit yo America ?
Which has set the tone ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom