What's new

Pakistani PM Nawaz ,s secret IRON meeting with Indian PM moodi & its impact in Pakistani politics ?

All we know is Nawaz Sharif want's to disable PA for good & all the secret meetings between Modi & Nawaz are always against PA, ISI & Pak Nukes.

Sharif will work towards peace. Kashmir is not worth the trouble to fight over. Just accept the border as it is. Lets work towards peace. Long live Sharif. Only terrorists would want something different.

Sharif will work towards peace. Kashmir is not worth the trouble to fight over. Just accept the border as it is. Lets work towards peace. Long live Sharif. Only terrorists would want something different.
Sure you are a spokes man for Sharif family but in India ?lolzz
Its sad , cause it has 0 % impact on the thinking of Pakistanis ?lolzz

Peace is celebrated publically, not discussed secretly in un-disclosed meetings.

To me, era of Nawaz Shareef has seen its time. He is incapable, inept, un-sincere and too much of a businessman to be able to think for the country. Along with rest of Haramiz, he needs to be clinched and removed from the stage.

Even G Musharaf was having secret meetings and agendas. We all got to know a lot of details after he was out.

Peace is to be celebrated for sure, but it will be possible only if both parties reach on some agreement.

It would be childish if we celebrate every public meeting and expect the unexpected.

Super clown !
Now understand one thing head of any dam states never meet secretly with out the knowledge of their security officials ?
& if they do so , they often counted as traitors ?
Next time , check your dam language ?

Buddy there are so many instances in history that when the political sentiments are HOT back door meetings and strategies are used.

I cannot judge for you.

But its too early for you to say he was traitor or anything like that. We do not even know what is or was discussed in the meeting. We are speculating based on claim of Indian journalist Ms. Barkha Dutt, who is a prestitute here and is well known to instigate political matters on TV.

Frankly i believe whatever solution comes, it will still be based on what F Musharaf discussed with India.

You all also know that Pak army plays a big role in Pak's day to day internal and external affairs. Do you have any good leader who can replace Nawaz or his party. We all know how moody Imranji is. Mr. 10% and his son, i need not talk much.

The other option left is your army. I am not sure if you prefer army rule instead of democracy. Army rule has been tried and test in Pak in past, you know how it works out.

Even G Musharaf was having secret meetings and agendas. We all got to know a lot of details after he was out.

Peace is to be celebrated for sure, but it will be possible only if both parties reach on some agreement.

It would be childish if we celebrate every public meeting and expect the unexpected.

Buddy there are so many instances in history that when the political sentiments are HOT back door meetings and strategies are used.

I cannot judge for you.

But its too early for you to say he was traitor or anything like that. We do not even know what is or was discussed in the meeting. We are speculating based on claim of Indian journalist Ms. Barkha Dutt, who is a prestitute here and is well known to instigate political matters on TV.

Frankly i believe whatever solution comes, it will still be based on what F Musharaf discussed with India.

You all also know that Pak army plays a big role in Pak's day to day internal and external affairs. Do you have any good leader who can replace Nawaz or his party. We all know how moody Imranji is. Mr. 10% and his son, i need not talk much.

The other option left is your army. I am not sure if you prefer army rule instead of democracy. Army rule has been tried and test in Pak in past, you know how it works out.
We have seen the destructive effects of western imposed democracies all over the world specially in Muslim countries ?
Don't we ?
Libya ,Iraq , Afghanistan , now in sirya ?
Wow what , progress we made ?
That those highly flammable democracies are now indangeing the whole world ?
So , sorry I'm not a supporter of the so called imposed democracies in Muslim world ?
If you think barkha dutt is so ignorant then why can't even Indian govt take her to courts for lying about the whole issue , so a example can be setup ?
Now in pak/Indian political history , no secret dialoges were ever iniciated , its just by passing media nothing more then that ?
No Indian or pakistani head of state can have any secret meeting between them for any reason , with out the support & coordination of their spy agencies input ?
Just remember that , & check the history before trying to push your pro- democratic ideology into motion ?

I cannot judge for you.

Irony of this discussion is that an enemy country's member is supporting my prime minister while I claiming to be patriotic to home country am complaining about my own prime minister.

When Musharaf was having secret talks, that was to resolve Kashmir and reach an agreement. If Musharaf had asked Indian PM for "Help" then I would have sent same "laenat" that I am sending on Nawaz Shareef.

can you list one from your mouth for a change?
or will you keep repeating this same line which you heard from someone at the pan shop
Yup. Money laundering case . Ishq Dar affidavit on it . No records how all his money went outside country . A bv documentary on it .

Sure you are a spokes man for Sharif family but in India ?lolzz
Its sad , cause it has 0 % impact on the thinking of Pakistanis ?lolzz

So sad that most pakistani's support terrorism lol. At least the West has finally realized that. Bad days are coming for the Pakistani's who live in the West.

So sad that most pakistani's support terrorism lol. At least the West has finally realized that. Bad days are coming for the Pakistani's who live in the West.
No we don't support terrorism at all , we fight all kind of terrorism more then any other nation in the world ?
& sorry to tell you , nothing will happen to Pakistanis living in the west , in the end all the west needs Pakistan , even America needs Pakistan to talk to talibans in Afghanistan , they don't want to be there forever ?
Reality bites ,& in your case its slaps ?lolzz

Irony of this discussion is that an enemy country's member is supporting my prime minister while I claiming to be patriotic to home country am complaining about my own prime minister.

When Musharaf was having secret talks, that was to resolve Kashmir and reach an agreement. If Musharaf had asked Indian PM for "Help" then I would have sent same "laenat" that I am sending on Nawaz Shareef.
Musharf & secret talks & with Indian PM ?lolzz
I MEAN THATS BEST OF THE JOKES ,I ever can laugh , just thinking kargill ?lolzz
not to mention , how he played American s double game , which made them so pisssssssed off ?

Musharf & secret talks & with Indian PM ?lolzz
I MEAN THATS BEST OF THE JOKES ,I ever can laugh , just thinking kargill ?lolzz
not to mention , how he played American s double game , which made them so pisssssssed off ?

That was "track-two diplomacy" which Ahmed Raza Qasuri, the Foreign Minister of Musharaf has admitted.

Yup. Money laundering case . Ishq Dar affidavit on it . No records how all his money went outside country . A bv documentary on it .

you said he has business interests in India, dont go sideways now..list be his one business interest in India

Things look gigantic and totally out of proportion when it comes to India Pakistan equations. ..While it's quite normal when the same happens with some third country...what do you guys think your leaders and generals do when they take week long sojourns in Saudi, America, UK or China?...have secret meetings of course.

That was "track-two diplomacy" which Ahmed Raza Qasuri, the Foreign Minister of Musharaf has admitted.
& wasn't any secret ?

you said he has business interests in India, dont go sideways now..list be his one business interest in India
Sir ,
That jindaal iron tycoon of India is new found friend of the son of Nawaz sharif .

Things look gigantic and totally out of proportion when it comes to India Pakistan equations. ..While it's quite normal when the same happens with some third country...what do you guys think your leaders and generals do when they take week long sojourns in Saudi, America, UK or China?...have secret meetings of course.
No secret meetings , will all be monitored by some one some where !

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom