What's new

Pakistani pilot writes after 46 years to daughter of Indian pilot he shot d

Humans after all! Good gesture.

Its imortant that our fighting forces remain 100% professional, then they remain human under their uniforms and armor. Then there is hope.

If only we as nations and our leaders ould show the same sagacity.

Salute to the PAF officer!!...What a great man he is....I am gonna add him to the list of people who inspires me. I wish i get to meet him in person.
There is no problem him shooting down an Indian plane ..it was his duty, he jus followed orders like any other professional soldier. He is an amazing officer and a really good human being!! I wish there are more people like this in both our countries.

I am sorry, i know i am just going to act like an a$$, but this is what i have to say.

Just uncalled for apology when the family might have forgotten the loss.

He should have responded to media agency, to give correct details if they were speculating wrong about the incident, rather than contacting family and telling them the pilot was begging for mercy. In this particular article (if this is the correct script of his letter), no where a textbook interception of a civilian plane is mentioned but a cold blooded sabotage though. If the Indian plane was spying on the area then best option could had been to intercept and force it to land onshore or shot down if pilot refused to cooperate.

Every thing is fare in love and war and the war is still on and hostility is still not yet over. Quite an interesting curettage of old healed wounds.

If i was the Pakistani pilot and have to say sorry then it had been an unconditional, without too much of reasoning.

Good Gesture by Pakistan Air Force Pilot but after reading some of the indians comments i think it was not needed.

He violated Pakistani airspace and were shot down for that, nothing wrong in it. every country have right to defend it self.

The lady if she is kind enough should responed back by saying it was his father fault to violate Pakistani airspace and he paid the price but i cant see something good coming from indian side,

Indians on this forum taking it as PAF pilot did something wrong, and the person who got shot was innocent one, he paid the price of his actions against Pakistani nation by violating airspace.

but still i say PAF pilot is a great gentle guy.

Very honorable indeed.

I am sorry, i know i am just going to act like an a$$, but this is what i have to say.

Just uncalled for apology when the family might have forgotten the loss.

He should have responded to media agency, to give correct details if they were speculating wrong about the incident, rather than contacting family and telling them the pilot was begging for mercy. In this particular article (if this is the correct script of his letter), no where a textbook interception of a civilian plane is mentioned but a cold blooded sabotage though. If the Indian plane was spying on the area then best option could had been to intercept and force it to land onshore or shot down if pilot refused to cooperate.

Every thing is fare in love and war and the war is still on and hostility is still not yet over. Quite an interesting curettage of old healed wounds.

If i was the Pakistani pilot and have to say sorry then it had been an unconditional, without too much of reasoning.

Contacting the Indian media? Are you crazy? :crazy:

Its nothing but an old man trying to clear his conscience before he meets his maker.

no its not , he clearly said that he was violating Pakistani airspace and on order from ground controller his shot his target. he is a hero who defended Pakistani airspace....

Good Gesture by Pakistan Air Force Pilot but after reading some of the indians comments i think it was not needed.

He violated Pakistani airspace and were shot down for that, nothing wrong in it. every country have right to defend it self.

The lady if she is kind enough should responed back by saying it was his father fault to violate Pakistani airspace and he paid the price but i cant see something good coming from indian side,

Indians on this forum taking it as PAF pilot did something wrong, and the person who got shot was innocent one, he paid the price of his actions against Pakistani nation by violating airspace.

but still i say PAF pilot is a great gentle guy.

If I am not wrong he shot a passenger aircraft. Although thr attitude is worth an applause. India and Pakistan both misused the civilian aircraft's for military roles even though the former was for VIP movement.

A very gracious and humane gesture. A true soldier and a warrior.

If I am not wrong he shot a passenger aircraft. Although thr attitude is worth an applause. India and Pakistan both misused the civilian aircraft's for military roles even though the former was for VIP movement.

well civilian aircraft is not different in case of wars, why on earth he was violating Pakistani air space ? he did not show that he was there by mistake but he was asking for mercy as he was shocked to see a fighter near by , he was not innocent and paid the price for his adventure...

VIP or not VIP is useless, what sort of VIP flight he was having in side Pakistan without any permissions from Pakistani side? care to explain ???

no its not , he clearly said that he was violating Pakistani airspace and on order from ground controller his shot his target. he is a hero who defended Pakistani airspace....

From Whom?
Victims: Chief minister of Gujurat, His Wife,3 of his personal staff and a press reporter....All of them civilians flown by a civilian pilot in a civilian aircraft.

well civilian aircraft is not different in case of wars, why on earth he was violating Pakistani air space ? he did not show that he was there by mistake but he was asking for mercy as he was shocked to see a fighter near by , he was not innocent and paid the price for his adventure...

VIP or not VIP is useless, what sort of VIP flight he was having in side Pakistan without any permissions from Pakistani side? care to explain ???

As said, the Aircraft was denied for a liftoff by the IAF but the Ministry gave the clearance and paid the price.

Back
Top Bottom