What's new

Pakistani Parliament declares neutrality on Yemen, calls for peace talks.

u comment shows u dont know anything about Pakistan.Did u read Allama Iqbal??National poet of Pakistan

And just where did he exclusively mention Pakistan only?

Yes, there are haters of Shias in general, but not all of them and not necessarily in all Muslim-majority countries. That is just a gross generalization that reeks of paranoia.

Last edited:
And just where did he exclusively mention Pakistan only?

Yes, there are haters of Shias in general, but not all of them and not necessarily in all Muslim-majority countries. That is just a gross generalization that reeks of paranoia.
U should not generaliza negative things.U xan also say that generally their is no shia sunni devide in Pakistan specially.Dont try to give the impression that Pakistan also have shia sunni nonsence.This is against the ideology of Pakistan.We dont believe on this nonsence.

You are a sectarian idiot ! Pakistan took decision for its national interests.
Brother my comment was not for u.Their r sect worshippers idiots from iran in this thread who talk nomsence.I ask them questions they cannot reply.I dont believe on shia sunni Nonsence.

Parliament has not only claimed nuetrality but also forced the government into unbelievable things. I call that a step in the right direction.

In its original resolution, the government had mentioned self-exiled President Abd Rabbuh Mansur Hadi as the legitimate head of the Yemeni government and described the Houthi militants as rebels.
“Our point of view was that by accepting Mr Hadi as the legitimate president and Houthis as rebels, we are taking sides. Therefore, we should avoid sending this message that we are becoming a party,” the leader of an opposition party told Dawn.

Pakistan’s absence won't impede Yemen operation: Saudi spokesman

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...t-impede-Yemen-operation-Saudi-spokesman.html

There are 22 Arab countries in the ME and Africa who recently formed a joint military force well trained and well equipped and ready to deal with major threats. The operation in Yemen is an Arab business. Non Arab countries should not interfere either politically or militarily. GCC alone has a defense budget of $200 billion and have the most high advanced military machine in the region. Collation spokesman has officially announced at the time when the operation started that no halt of military operation in Yemen till Houthi and Ex president surrender indicating that no meditation, no talks and no negotiation are going to be accepted. That is a message for anyone that calls for peace talks. Im glad that Pakistan decided not to join after showing willingness to as that is our fight and not anyone else outside the Arab League. We outnumber the Houthis and Saleh and we have superiority over them in term of weaponry. Pakistan isn't going to bring something that we lack. I don't know what the fuss here is all about! Yemen request for military intervention was directed to the GCC and the Arab league I don't know how did Pakistan come the equation.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...t-impede-Yemen-operation-Saudi-spokesman.html

There are 22 Arab countries in the ME and Africa who recently formed a joint military force well trained and well equipped and ready to deal with major threats. The operation in Yemen is an Arab business. Non Arab countries should not interfere either politically or militarily. GCC alone has a defense budget of $200 billion and have the most high advanced military machine in the region. Collation spokesman has officially announced at the time when the operation started that no halt of military operation in Yemen till Houthi and Ex president surrender indicating that no meditation, no talks and no negotiation are going to be accepted. That is a message for anyone that calls for peace talks. Im glad that Pakistan decided not to join after showing willingness to as that is our fight and not anyone else outside the Arab League. We outnumber the Houthis and Saleh and we have superiority over them in term of weaponry. Pakistan isn't going to bring something that we lack. I don't know what the fuss here is all about! Yemen request for military intervention was directed to the GCC and the Arab league I don't know how did Pakistan come the equation.
Yes finally u prove my point that saudi arabia see yaman as problem of arabs not Muslims thats why they took up this issue in GCC and not in OIC...

U should not generaliza negative things.U xan also say that generally their is no shia sunni devide in Pakistan specially.Dont try to give the impression that Pakistan also have shia sunni nonsence.This is against the ideology of Pakistan.We dont believe on this nonsence.

You don't actually pay much attention in anything, do you? That is okay, that's the majority of the members here for you :lol:

Good for you, All the fuss is about, Arabs have lost Pakistan as a bidder of guarantor of Monarch and Kingdoms, due its unilateral self-interested policies. The way Pakistan military fights, wins wars and human resources available, it clearly outshines any Arab Military in experience, tactics and strategies as the whole world now recognises it.

Pakistan wins wars. Arabs lost all wars. Sooner or later, the SA Kingdom will be run over.

Pakistan is no more to be dragged as cannon fodder to fight Arabs wars...where it gets no benefit...while you use India to contain and isolate Pakistan. Arab Hypocrisy at best.

Pakistan is the Regional Power from Middle east to Central Asia!

This is not a Sunni vs Shia problem, but only an Arab problem...which u correctly identifies it as.

The Kingdoms and Monarch are going down !!!
Keep thinking that I confirmed again Pakistan is already part of Saudi led alliance

Iran must stop supporting its proxy in yaman that will backfire iran in future.Irani members keep liying that they r not supproting huthies but the fact is they r supporting them.This double standard will backfire iran.

You will see How mature this move was. When entire Arab will decide to teach you a lesson and when life of all Pakistanis working in GCC will be in trouble and your economy will be damaged badly not to mention today the amount of anger I saw towards those people who are saying troops not be send and this anger I saw was in Government controlled Badshahi Mosque
So what should we do? Send our troops to die for Arabs. No thanks. Yes they can send millions of Pakistanis packing, in short term it will be bad for us, but when will we stand for ourselves? Stop being a defeatist and coward.

Good, this is your war fight it yourself.

This will be resolved in time and the way we thought it would.

However someone should really check the Saudi Diplomatic staff in Pakistan.
It seems Saudi Embassy couldn't anticipate how many liberals had taken over the government decision making process.

I saw today, that the Saudi official was in a conference with Pakistani right wing religious parties.
Post Peshwar school attack, any activity with the religious right wing will not go well.

I just don't know what is happening here !

You and I very well know they are doing that even now.... so what else can they do?

On the other hand think about this scenario.... we prove beyond any reasonable doubt that UAE and Qatar are sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan and we decide to blow up 26 towers in Dubai........ the repercussions to "Dubai model".... think about what will happen to "all so secure life" they are accustomed to...... furthermore, who will fvck with us? Uncle Sam, on behalf of Arabs? LOL. I don't think so!

on the contrary
the warning came from UAE Arab Brothers
UAE warns Pakistan of ‘heavy price for ambiguous stand’ on Yemen - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

heavy price?
are they warning us with funding terrorism to punish us?

@Hyperion @DESERT FIGHTER

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom