What's new

Pakistani parents give government three-day ultimatum to evacuate children from China

One more thing, for people saying "What if," Pakistan has the capability to quarantine, isolate, has isolation wards, great facilities specially in private institutes, testing kits imported, really good doctors, and full capability to safely bring them home and isolate them. So there is no question of what if.

You can't tell me Egypt, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Phillipines among many, many more third world countries have a better system.

Pakistani state is this much incompetent i didn't know, its a new low even among third world countries

Yes we're almost reaching Indian levels of incompetence now.

Also you should learn the definitions of incompetence and policy, before you give your useless opinions.

Grow up? You're telling me to grow up. Hahaha.

Every other country is evacuating their citizens and people, and Pakistani state is telling its people that "you're on your own."

I think you need to grow up.

Isolate them, we have isolation wards, we have test kits, we have doctors, we have all the facilities to quarantine and treat.

Is Sri Lankan Medical system better? Is Vietnamese system better? Is Uzbek system better? Is Egyptian system better?

Let's get real. Our people and all politicians give zero fucks about their people abroad. In Pakistan there's an increasing sense of frustration, and anxiety due to this Government and their ignorance of public concerns, and false promises, and this is reaching to citizens abroad too, take my word on it.

No longer interested in arguing because it has lost my confidence.

Thank you.

So a couple of sheep walk off a cliff and you'll follow?

Uzbekistan,YES:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rferl.org/amp/30418487.html

Sri Lanka, YES:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ne...lanka-gears-up-to-fight-the-corona-virus/amp/

Egypt, NO, but look at this:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.al...-coronavirus-case-africa-200214190840134.html

You know what all these places have in common? Coronaviruses that have SPREAD. Does Pakistan have a single coronavirus case? NO. I wonder why?

Pakistani state is this much incompetent i didn't know, its a new low even among third world countries

Nothing new. People here worship everything Imran Khan does.

I thought before it's reasonable, but seeing its manageable by many other third world countries, then it's also manageable by Pakistan.

These people won't change their opinion now though, their ego is stuck to it.

So a couple of sheep walk off a cliff and you'll follow?

Uzbekistan,YES:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rferl.org/amp/30418487.html

Sri Lanka, YES:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ne...lanka-gears-up-to-fight-the-corona-virus/amp/

Egypt, NO, but look at this:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.al...-coronavirus-case-africa-200214190840134.html

You know what all these places have in common? Coronaviruses that have SPREAD. Does Pakistan have a single coronavirus case? NO. I wonder why?

Maybe you think wntire world except Africa is sheep, idk and idc.

Grow up? You're telling me to grow up. Hahaha.

Every other country is evacuating their citizens and people, and Pakistani state is telling its people that "you're on your own."

I think you need to grow up.

Isolate them, we have isolation wards, we have test kits, we have doctors, we have all the facilities to quarantine and treat.

Is Sri Lankan Medical system better? Is Vietnamese system better? Is Uzbek system better? Is Egyptian system better?

Let's get real. Our people and all politicians give zero fucks about their people abroad. In Pakistan there's an increasing sense of frustration, and anxiety due to this Government and their ignorance of public concerns, and false promises, and this is reaching to citizens abroad too, take my word on it.

No longer interested in arguing. Just know that when your youth loses confidence in state, then there is no future.

Thank you.
Lol, isolate them

HAHAHAHA

Not too long ago, we had a student returning from China, suffering from some flu of kind, was isolated in a hospital but the usual “Jaan pehchan” got him out in the wild.

No offense to your emotions but bro, be practical...

Lol, isolate them

HAHAHAHA

Not too long ago, we had a student returning from China, suffering from some flu of kind, was isolated in a hospital but the usual “Jaan pehchan” got him out in the wild.

No offense to your emotions but bro, be practical...

Well then get a government drafted order in place and no one will be leaving, and you won't have one, two risky cases coming back!

Every other country brought their people home.
A misconception. Many countries have brought home those free from symptoms. Symptomatic people aren't going anywhere and are being treated wherever they are stuck.

Pakistan has simply based its decision on risk of outbreak if someone asymptomatic is brought home and turns out to harbour the virus. Fair decision when all the variables are considered (false negative tests, deliberate masking of symptoms, uncertainty of incubation period, propensity to rapid outbreaks of disease due to third world infrastructure, population etc).

The infection rate will have to subside in Wuhan. Then, when the number of infectees in Wuhan drops, it becomes safer to bring the students home, as there is less risk they are carrying symptom-free infection. At present, these steps are the reason there have been no cases - ZERO - of confirmed infections in Pakistan.

I think Pakistan is doing well. These parents shouldn't panic. Their kids have lower risk of dying from ncov than from the flu.

Nothing new. People here worship everything Imran Khan does.

I thought before it's reasonable, but seeing its manageable by many other third world countries, then it's also manageable by Pakistan.

These people won't change their opinion now though, their ego is stuck to it.

Maybe you think wntire world except Africa is sheep, idk and idc.

I'm not even going to bother arguing with you if you won't even answer my questions. This is the second time you have ignored FACTS that I have written.

A misconception. Many countries have brought home those free from symptoms. Symptomatic people aren't going anywhere and are being treated wherever they are stuck.

Pakistan has simply based its decision on risk of outbreak if someone asymptomatic is brought home and turns out to harbour the virus. Fair decision when all the variables are considered (false negative tests, deliberate masking of symptoms, uncertainty of incubation period, propensity to rapid outbreaks of disease due to third world infrastructure, population etc).

The infection rate will have to subside in Wuhan. Then, when the number of infectees in Wuhan drops, it becomes safer to bring he students home, as there is less risk they are carrying symptom-free infection. At present, these steps are the reason there have been no cases - ZERO - of confirmed infections in Pakistan.

I think Pakistan is doing well. These parents shouldn't panic. Their kids have lower risk of dying from ncov than from the flu.

You're making it out to be nothing. These are news headlines everywhere.

"Pakistan refuses to evacuate its citizens while they plead..."

Absolutely fucking embarrassing. We have the facilities. Isolation wards, medicine, doctors, first class facilities in private institutes, testing kits, everything.

We just need to draft a plan with all the institutes on board, and execute it in waves. It's entirely a possibility.

Or you know what, just give the task to India, they offered it anyways, if that's the kind of low we want to reach!

Guess now we can say "told ya so".
But seriously, people are dying left and right. Even famous and wealthy people are dying. Just bring them, isolate and treat them. You will also learn how to handle the virus and next time when such an emergency happens you guys will be well prepared. Or else this behaviour of leaving your citizens at mercy of another country will continue.

I'm not even going to bother arguing with you if you won't even answer my questions. This is the second time you have ignored FACTS that I have written.

None of these are facts.

1. The isolated cases are isolated, there is no outbreak like you claimed.

2. Pakistan's medical system is better than these countries.

3. Pakistan can isolate, quarantine and treat, if done properly like EVERY OTHER COUNTRY did. This is a VERY IMPORTANT FACT.

4. Tell me, which country hasn't evacuated. You never gave me the list.

stay calm and trust Chinese doctors
Good lord! This is the worst advice. Trust and Chinese don't go in the same sentence. And "doctors". No No No! Just No!

Name me a country which hasn't evacuated its citizens yet.
Pakistan.

Honestly, Sri Lanka evacuated. Bangladesh Evacuated. They all are still alive and no wuhan seen in their countries.

All countries that have evacuated their citizens have the means to control, identify and make a cure for the virus.
There is no freaking cure for it. All the countries are bringing their citizens and isolating them. Then they are treated according to their symptoms. The actual virus cant be treated but its effect can. Which is like some regular disease. The important part is quarantining them and treating. How hard can it be. The people saying how risky it is and others are emotional are simply people who dont have any ball in the game. Its Its to ignore when its not you. If pakistan can handle nuclear facilities, whats this virus !!!

Back
Top Bottom