What's new

'Pakistani officials planned to kill Asma Jahangir in India'

Yea, milking Snowden's name-the world makes sense again. :rolleyes:

@seiko

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, milking Snowden's name-the world makes sense again. :rolleyes:

@seiko

As I said, it was Washington Post which reported it..Indian new agencies are just reporting what came as news in Washington post..

To be frank, by killing her in India, Pakistan will gain a lot of things.They can proove to their people that, India always hated Pakistanis and they are all evil and other thing is, your government can make sure this head ache will gone for ever..

@Solomon2 can you do a favour? post the link of Washington post with this news.. It might be helpful.. I am unable to find it..
Sure, here it is: Top-secret U.S. intelligence files show new levels of distrust of Pakistan:

...Other U.S. intelligence documents indicate that Pakistani officials weren’t targeting just suspected insurgents.

In May 2012, U.S. intelligence agencies discovered evidence of Pakistani officers plotting to “eliminate” a prominent human rights activist, Asma Jahangir, according to the summary of a top-secret DIA report. Jahangir had been a leading public critic of the ISI for years.

The DIA report did not identify which officers were plotting to kill Jahangir, but it said the plan “included either tasking militants to kill her in India or tasking militants or criminals to kill her in Pakistan.”

The U.S. agency said it did not know whether the ISI had given approval for the plot to proceed -

^^^^ @Aeronaut, have a look please.. Still think it was Indian soft **** journalism??

Let it be clear to you that, none of the Indian agencies told this to Washington Post.

Yes my husband is ahmadi and they are better than us..Mohtarma asma jehangir's words

This woman is not anti pakistan but also anti islam.

This woman is not anti pakistan but also anti islam.
Is it really better to be pro-Islam when and where doing so leads directly to robbing the weak, killing the innocent, defiling the holy, and denying truth and justice?

@seiko @jaunty I asked this question on first page but you guys overlooked it, so i will ask again

- What was DIA doing in India, snopping on Asma Jhangir; doing spying work for RAW & IB?
Please do note DIA is Pentagon's Intel agency - kind of Military Agency

Plan was good. Should have been implemented. But anyways.

Pakistani are impossible.....
lady who is representing Pakistan internationally has no respect........and people like zaid hamid is super hero.....people idealize zaid and abusing Asma Jahangir..................

@seiko @jaunty I asked this question on first page but you guys overlooked it, so i will ask again

- What was DIA doing in India, snopping on Asma Jhangir; doing spying work for RAW & IB?
Please do note DIA is Pentagon's Intel agency - kind of Military Agency

Sorry I didnt saw that @balixd.. Mate just look at Washington post news..

The DIA report did not identify which officers were plotting to kill Jahangir, but it said the plan “included either tasking militants to kill her in India or tasking militants or criminals to kill her in Pakistan.”

They were not snooping on us or Asma Jahagir.. But your ISI agents..

Pakistani are impossible.....
lady who is representing Pakistan internationally has no respect........and people like zaid hamid is super hero.....people idealize zaid and abusing Asma Jahangir..................

Everyone has their support - having fans, followers, supporters does not specifically means that the individual is the choice of majority
Take it this way - Justin Bieber , Lady gaga, One Direction has fans, girls will cut their wrists for them BUT does it mean everyone should like them? listen to them? they represent the masses?

In the same way Zaid hamid, Hamid Mir, Asma Jhangir, Bal Thakra are just pawns, they have followers, supporters but they do not represent the masses.

I hope that clear outs the confusion

Sorry I didnt saw that @balixd.. Mate just look at Washington post news..

They were not snooping on us or Asma Jahagir.. But your ISI agents..

Yes - when she was in India , on a trip, calls were intercepted between agents . that is what I am asking DIA was doing spying work for you?

I am not saying RAW was snooped on for ; rather Snooping for RAW?

LOL, it would ve been a lot easier for them to stage a TTP kidnapping and get rid for her. Epic fail.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom