What's new

Pakistani nukes averted 3 wars with India : Dr Samar Mubarak

I hope Pakistan shares the nuke tech with Bangladesh as well so we can have more peace in Bar-e-Saghir.

One thing that has definitely been confirmed since Pakistani atomic tests in 1998 is that India has become a darpoke nation, to the extent that they're too scared to even help out their only ally in the region, Afghanistan, despite their brother is desperately asking for their help against Pakistan.

Last time, when Afghanistan was occupied by the Soviet Union in the 1980s, the opportunistic Indians grabbed the top part of Siachin Glacier on April 13, 1984.

Today, when Afghanistan is occupied by 48 militaries, India has not dared to send even a single soldier across the Pakistani border in the last 12 years. I have to admit, they did try though back in 2002, but fear of a Pakistani atomic response got the better of them, followed by paralysis in 2008.

Watch This...

I hope Pakistan shares the nuke tech with Bangladesh as well so we can have more peace in Bar-e-Saghir.

Assan tarika na bata doun why should BD and Pakistan spend so much on transfer and purchase and development in BD...haha why not BD become part of Pak some nukes can be transferred. Win-Win situation without a dime!:cheers:

On a serious note Pakistan must not share nuke tech with anyone willingly or unwillingly and it is evident Pakistan has not and will never!

Last edited by a moderator:

One thing that has definitely been confirmed since Pakistani atomic tests in 1998 is that India has become a darpoke nation, to the extent that they're too scared to even help out their only ally in the region, Afghanistan, despite their brother is desperately asking for their help against Pakistan.

Last time, when Afghanistan was occupied by the Soviet Union in the 1980s, the opportunistic Indians grabbed the top part of Siachin Glacier on April 13, 1984.

Today, when Afghanistan is occupied by 48 militaries, India has not dared to send even a single soldier across the Pakistani border in the last 12 years. I have to admit, they did try though back in 2002, but fear of a Pakistani atomic response got the better of them, followed by paralysis in 2008.
We are not a Darpoke nation you are and your people are.

Nukes do not mend broken nation or destroyed egos. India already torn your coutry into two, snatched your Kashmir from you, grabbed your Siachin right under your nose, tell me with your thousand Nuclear bombs could you gain any of those back? All your nukes managed to do is put a stop on India destroying you nation piece by piece. Don't gloat though as your nation is not an epitome of peace and prosperity. Weekly explosions, sectarian violence, intra-religious massacre, drone strikes, dwindling economy list goes on most of which you blame on us or USA.

Bleeding India my A*s, the few amputations we administered on your nation will never heal. so you pile on your nukes the damage we caused your nation won't mend ever. If only your nukes could bring back Kashmir......don't you wish that everyday?

If we are a nuclear power then no one can attack from outside. We need to shift paradigm here which we have not been able to for last 15 years.

We celebrate the fact that Pakistan cant be attacked at the borders but we keep forgetting that a nuclear power can be attacked from within. This is exactly what is happening right now. Another scenario can be economic sanctions to cripple the country from inside. There are many ways to attack a country while we are focused on just one.

Fair enough nuclear deterrence has averted wars but what about the war we are fighting with enemies from within? This is also an external attack as foreign agencies are aiding and abetting these terrorists and political forces. If the country implodes, why even bother thinking of an external attack?!

We are not a Darpoke nation you are and your people are.

Nukes do not mend broken nation or destroyed egos. India already torn your coutry into two, snatched your Kashmir from you, grabbed your Siachin right under your nose, tell me with your thousand Nuclear bombs could you gain any of those back? All your nukes managed to do is put a stop on India destroying you nation piece by piece. Don't gloat though as your nation is not an epitome of peace and prosperity. Weekly explosions, sectarian violence, intra-religious massacre, drone strikes, dwindling economy list goes on most of which you blame on us or USA.

Bleeding India my A*s, the few amputations we administered on your nation will never heal. so you pile on your nukes the damage we caused your nation won't mend ever. If only your nukes could bring back Kashmir......don't you wish that everyday?

Correction .. Kashmir was never part of Pakistan!! We just took some of it back from Pakistani Occupation in 1948.

The nukes are just a psychological relief to a sore Pakistani butt which was whipped by India time and time over again. The sad part is that these nukes are not even a healing antiseptic to Pakistan :D

Nuke can minimize the war threat but it can't stop war. Future is very dark. Just a matter of evil, corrupt, weak government and then you can't stop nuke war.

Only option is to disable nuke weapons. This is the only option left in South Asia. Nuke will never stop war but this evil is inviting few huge detonation in one day instead of 3 or 4 wars.

The nukes are just a psychological relief to a sore Pakistani butt which was whipped by India time and time over again. The sad part is that these nukes are not even a healing antiseptic to Pakistan :D

Desh khud ka jal raha hai aur hamein pataakhon se daraane nikle hain.

I really hate when they boast their egos with their nukes calling India dar gayaa.

Their nukes did not protect them in Kargil and we had the displeasure of burying their soldiers in our land.

Wah re wah Aisa hota hai Nuclear power jo apne sainikon ko lawaaris chhor de marne ke liye..... all for sake to bolster their fragile egoes.

They always believed that Hindustan was dar gayaa. They made that mistake plenty times. In 1971 they believed that the dar gayaa Hindus will run away from the martial raced West Pakistanis in battle. We should them what dar gayaa Hindus can do to them. No they have a few nukes and they think we are dar gayaa but they still send in terrorists instead of facing our dar gayaa soldiers on the battlefield. Nukes or no nukes they got whipped by us and always will get whipped by us. Now who is dar gayaa ?? :D

and Hindus loved us?
Yes most did as most do of the current Muslims in India. But all people including Hindus and Muslims of the time would have started to hate the separatists. Anyways its past now, and no use crying over spilt milk.

nope,by the word "world",I meant it literally.and as for your "azzlicker" theory,it was not India but another country in the neighbourhood who can't be named signed in Ceato and Cento,enjoyed free weapons from usa for 60 years,fought war on their behalf,gave them strategic bases and still now,living on the "American Dole" while getting regularly bombed by the same country..so much for "strategic friendship" and "Azzlicking" theory..

well, don't try to fool urself,.. its an open secret whoz ballz u guys are sticking to atm before hanging to russianz... anyway, the point is There are few countries, who crosses all the limits of humanitarian against the humankind(i hope u won't ask for any proofs for that), and then at the same time prove themselves innocents due to strong media of theirs... well strong media may prove u the innocents and the one with stones in their hands the terrorist but it sure is not the case and u know that...

but u and ur World won't accept this,.. all ur world knows is that if some country can show some resistance and stop ur World from looting them then that country falls in the category of "Pain in the Azz nation for the World"..

well, don't try to fool urself,.. its an open secret whoz ballz u guys are sticking to atm before hanging to russianz... anyway, the point is There are few countries, who crosses all the limits of humanitarian against the humankind(i hope u won't ask for any proofs for that), and then at the same time prove themselves innocents due to strong media of theirs... well strong media may prove u the innocents and the one with stones in their hands the terrorist but it sure is not the case and u know that...

but u and ur World won't accept this,.. all ur world knows is that if some country can show some resistance and stop ur World from looting them then that country falls in the category of Pain in the Azz nation..

for the red part.....enlighten us..

and for the blue part...point out clearly..don't use riddles..

don't know its the way Pakistani politics works or your leaders behave like this..you guys always end at the wrong side.see,its USA who built Mujahideen,forefathers of Taliban.and its you guys who are getting bombed for it??and yet,how many leaders spoken against it??Nil I guess.no step has been taken yet.and thats the problem with Pakistan..If you live on aid,you'd have to surrender more than just sovereignty.and atleast India took right decision in this case.It may be painful journey for us what we've achieved through NAM,but we never allowed any foreign power in our country,neither we got played as a pawn.

Back
Top Bottom