What's new

Pakistani nukes averted 3 wars with India : Dr Samar Mubarak

Thanks to our Indian 'folk', their hatred towards us made us a nuclear power.

more like your "hatred" towards us since the birth of your country made what you are today..a nuclear power and pain in the *** for the world..even now,you own govt is using their very own existence and future of pakistani nukes as extortion policy..good job I must say.. :tup:

:cuckoo: :cuckoo:

India tested its first nuclear bomb in 1974..so,its a junk.. :cheesy:

We need to use those weapons against internal threats....
It may he seen as a taboo to use WMD within own country but right now certain parts f Balochistan and some tribal areas need to be scorched pretty bad..
And those who say Mods cant make a foolish comments, raise hands :raise:

with the word World, u mean USA, and their azzlickers which include Israel, India, UK,.. or ur talking about the world that also have countries like, Palestine, Iran, Iraq, China, Turkey, Middle east countries, and many more ??????????

more like your "hatred" towards us since the birth of your country made what you are today..a nuclear power and pain in the *** for the world..even now,you own govt is using their very own existence and future of pakistani nukes as extortion policy..good job I must say.. :tup:

:cuckoo: :cuckoo:

India tested its first nuclear bomb in 1974..so,its a junk.. :cheesy:

i dont know what wars its averted the only good this bomb has done is got the country use to eating ghass

204d1241447662-google-rents-goats-eat-grass-google-goat.jpg

u shud b thankful to Allah that atleast ur sisters are not being raped and ur not burnt alive..

and as far as the eating ghass issue is concerned,. well for that vote wisely and u wudn't had been in a situation like this.. anyway its never too late, work for the country to get rid of these idiot ganjas and zardaris and things will be better... and even then if u r of the view that ur eating ghass coz of the Nukes, well then u shud settle in Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan, and a lot of other muslim countries......

i dont know what wars its averted the only good this bomb has done is got the country use to eating ghass

204d1241447662-google-rents-goats-eat-grass-google-goat.jpg

guess how many muslims are living in india??and how many hindus are disappearing in pakistan..

LOL. Nothing to be proud of. Muslims in india are the worst off people. they are the poorest, jobless rate is the highest and indian jails are filled up with them. So no glory there.

Thank God we are in Pakistan. 1000 times I thank Allah for that. Ameen.

Although I feel sorry for the muslims of india. Majority are really suffering. Thats why they hate india and some even support Pakistan during the cricket matches. How galling for the hindus?

LOL. Nothing to be proud of. Muslims in india are the worst off people. they are the poorest, jobless rate is the highest and indian jails are filled up with them. So no glory there.

Thank God we are in Pakistan. 1000 times I thank Allah for that. Ameen.

Although I feel sorry for the muslims of india. Majority are really suffering. Thats why they hate india and some even support Pakistan during the cricket matches. How galling for the hindus?

You do know that those Muslims chose to be with Hindustan (for whatever reason) over Pakistan right? Almost an equal number. Enough with the delusion, if Indian Muslims supported the PAK cric team you wouldn't have them playing for India while whooping your bottoms every time we met in a world cup match. Lets not go there.

The comment he was making was about perceived hate of Hindus against Muslims. The very fact that only half the Muslims of the India became Pakistan is proof enough that Majority of the hate was from Pakistanis alone. Hindus continuously live with Muslims to date...

We need to use those weapons against internal threats....
It may he seen as a taboo to use WMD within own country but right now certain parts f Balochistan and some tribal areas need to be scorched pretty bad..

Think Tank...eh ?

You do know that those Muslims chose to be with Hindustan (for whatever reason) over Pakistan right? Almost an equal number. Enough with the delusion, if Indian Muslims supported the PAK cric team you wouldn't have them playing for India while whooping your bottoms every time we met in a world cup match. Lets not go there.

The comment he was making was about perceived hate of Hindus against Muslims. The very fact that only half the Muslims of the India became Pakistan is proof enough that Majority of the hate was from Pakistanis alone. Hindus continuously live with Muslims to date...

LOL. read my posts clearly. I had written some muslims in India not all support Pakistan. Also, it is the opposite that we have actually whopped your as.ses as overall we have beaten you more in both Tests and ODI matches. Read the statistics. LOL.
And recently we came to India, we beat you guys in India and went back victors. LOL. How soon some people forget.

Has anyone seen the video ANAYDO made by the indian players for an ad. It is hilarious where they are waiting for our cricketers to come and y their looks it seems that they are going to thrash Pakistan. Its on Youtube. LOL.

:victory:

Think Tank...eh ?

well right now country's integrity is under threat due to internal insurgencies and terrorist factions..
No external threat is bigger than internal threat right now.
If tomorrow there is no Pakistan..what good will he these nuclear wrapons?

Baloch insurgency needs to be dealt with brute force and make them a dreadful example.....same with certain tribal areas ...
Fear is a very powerful language and unfortunately certain factions and prople in Pakistan only understand that language and tactical nukes can Do that...

well right now country's integrity is under threat due to internal insurgencies and terrorist factions..
No external threat is bigger than internal threat right now.
If tomorrow there is no Pakistan..what good will he these nuclear wrapons?

Baloch insurgency needs to be dealt with brute force and make them a dreadful example.....same with certain tribal areas ...
Fear is a very powerful language and unfortunately certain factions and prople in Pakistan only understand that language and tactical nukes can Do that...

Its like instead of treating it - amputating an arm that gives pain.

This is exactly the thought process the world fears and what differentiates a responsible nuclear power from a maverick one. Thankfully such thoughts have not permeated into Pindi / Islamabad - or at least appear not to have permeated.

It is unbelievable that it is being suggested that a country nukes its own citizens. Tell me , if the nation does not have the will or ability to control elements in a state where will it get the resolve to nuke them ..and then face its consequences ?

Back
Top Bottom