This was the day Pakistani government clamped on foreign deposits
This was the day foreign investment flew out, never to come back

This was the day we had Indian economic neck in our hands
This was the day we got our economic neck in a vise grip

This was the day we heard and saw boom boom
This was the day we lost any chance of getting rid of load shedding

And started living in dark ages.

peace

p.s. Time to trade nukes for electricity. Time is now.

Ud recieve alot of cookie points from indians... but none from PAKISTANIS..

This was an impressive day for Pakistani hawks
This was a terrible day for Pakistani masses

This was the day Pakistan became known as nuke state
This was the day our economy went down the toilet

peace

Ok now I am sure this guy is a false flagger.

This is indeed the truth and rule of Allah almighty that nations under consideration are passed through tough tests,from past to present-history is evident that how stoneage nations come to rule and how high-tech,strong nation faced their total downfall and complete oblivion...
the fact is dear pakistani brothers that we are being tested by Allah subhana o tala...he is testing our strength,patience and ability to sustain pressures because he is willing to give us a strong role for project earth...he is actually training us and enhancing our skills so that we could punish transgressors and enjoy dominance in upcoming times.....
so trust on Allah and keep working hard...and thats why we are passing through tough times,thats why we are not enjoying luxuries ans lavishness because we are chosen for missionaries and objectives for future:P

Pakistan as a peace loving nation had no designs but India compelled us to go for nuclear strike capability. South Asia and world at large is a more dangerous place to live today thanks to India. Countries like BD, Sri Lanka and Nepal will sooner or later will be compelled to take the same route, India is a bully which constantly threatens its smaller neighbors. How I wish they could learn something about peaceful co-existence from Pakistan :coffee:.

Pakistan as a peace loving nation had no designs but India compelled us to go for nuclear strike capability. South Asia and world at large is a more dangerous place to live today thanks to India. Countries like BD, Sri Lanka and Nepal will sooner or later will be compelled to take the same route, India is a bully which constantly threatens its smaller neighbors. How I wish they could learn something about peaceful co-existence from Pakistan :coffee:.

i wonder that why the hell we are even giving explanations to them??nobody asks USA that why she keeps nukes,or Israel or russia??then who the hell are they to ask us??
nuclear??we will inshallah become super power!

Ok now I am sure this guy is a false flagger.

He may be or he may not be. But he is definitely a nutcase. Just try to argue with him.....

I used to wonder who made him a Jr. Think Tank. But then I realised that these are a dime a dozen with no qualifications whatsoever.

Speaking like a true North Korean who just happens to be enjoying his/her time in a London aloo store.

You my dear have already ditched the Pakistani motherland, and now enjoy 24 hour electricity and hence a good enough economy.

But we in Pakistan are dying in the oppressive heat, with all our industry mostly at stand still.

No jobs, and unemployment close to 40%.

This is where countries break apart, like what happned to the commie Soviet union. They had all the nukes, and yet they broke apart due to bad economy.

You say and many believe that India would have rolled over Pakistan if we didn't explode nukie toys in 1998.

This could not be farther from truth.

Indian military knew from 1980s that we have some stuff hidden in our sleeves and we can thwart any aggression against the mainland of Pakistan.

So they were very careful, very very careful not knowing what we'll do to them in case of any attack on us from the East.

Thus it is a HUGE fallacy that we had to explode some toys to be safe from Indian attack.

If that is the case, we can bring our army numbers to zero, that the nukes will the gods that protect our @rses.

But that is not the case.

the true defense of Pakistan is still in the hands of our brave jawans and officers.

Thus nuclear bombs don't matter much, except sapping our economy.

But you won't know.

people like you are enjoying their lives in comfy apartments in the West, while giving us lectures as to how to run our economy. Dime a dozen are these experts. Dime a dozen.

peace

Qibla ...
you saw comments from people .. so tell me is it the nukes that you detest or the lack of reasoning ?

evetually, it's that lack of reasoning that will finish us. every thing else can be synthesized .. IQ can't.

I still believe we should not have gone ahead with the explosions. It was best to keep India and the rest of the world guessing.

I still believe we should not have gone ahead with the explosions. It was best to keep India and the rest of the world guessing.

Fully Agreed. Thank you.

Qibla ...
you saw comments from people .. so tell me is it the nukes that you detest or the lack of reasoning ?

evetually, it's that lack of reasoning that will finish us. every thing else can be synthesized .. IQ can't.

As a Pakistani I don't see us getting any respect or credibility if we tend to wave nuclear tipped "dildo" at others.

Nukie toys coupled islamists shenanigans have done so much harm to us.

The whole thing robs us from becoming a true leader in the world,
It denies us from being a nation that stands for justice, equality, and fairness.

And yet we keep on insisting that somehow we have nuclear god on our side.

It isn't.

peace to you my dear poster, peace to all.

peace

Lets also trade our freedom while we are at it..........perhaps even bend over for the Indians!!

I don't know how you came up with this poetry. I totally disagree with almost everything

The demand of electricity in those times was only 4000-5000mw comparing to current 17000mw. The electricity used to go for mostly an hour in after 2-3 days in my city and we never had an issue about load shedding. There were some hiccups about the economy crisis after the sanctions were applied however they all were lifted after 2 years after the support of Pakistan in America's war against terrorism. Our electricity demands has risen many folds and still our installed capacity is greater than the demand but the fuel is too expensive to generate electricity at higher cost and subsidise it to meet local demand.

28th May 1999 was one of the most memorable day in our life. The foreign investment returned in 2001 only to increase until the dictator was still the President. Our loadshedding crisis has nothing to nukes, it's the bad policies and poor long term management.

You mean 1998 ;)

Speaking like a true North Korean who just happens to be enjoying his/her time in a London aloo store.

You my dear have already ditched the Pakistani motherland, and now enjoy 24 hour electricity and hence a good enough economy.

But we in Pakistan are dying in the oppressive heat, with all our industry mostly at stand still.

No jobs, and unemployment close to 40%.

This is where countries break apart, like what happned to the commie Soviet union. They had all the nukes, and yet they broke apart due to bad economy.

You say and many believe that India would have rolled over Pakistan if we didn't explode nukie toys in 1998.

This could not be farther from truth.

Indian military knew from 1980s that we have some stuff hidden in our sleeves and we can thwart any aggression against the mainland of Pakistan.

So they were very careful, very very careful not knowing what we'll do to them in case of any attack on us from the East.

Thus it is a HUGE fallacy that we had to explode some toys to be safe from Indian attack.

If that is the case, we can bring our army numbers to zero, that the nukes will the gods that protect our @rses.

But that is not the case.

the true defense of Pakistan is still in the hands of our brave jawans and officers.

Thus nuclear bombs don't matter much, except sapping our economy.

But you won't know.

people like you are enjoying their lives in comfy apartments in the West, while giving us lectures as to how to run our economy. Dime a dozen are these experts. Dime a dozen.

peace

I find you to be very rude and disrespectful. I am a British Pakistani and was born here in the UK. I am probably more Pakistani than some people that leave Pakistan after a decent education in Pakistan to make extra bucks here and there. Yes, i agree that i can not completely relate to what people go through, but in a way its your own fault for keeping on electing corrupt politicians to run the country. The economy was doing just fine when Musharraf was president.

Living here in the UK is no easy going as you put it. Most of us have to work hard day and night just to stay afloat and get bread and butter on the table. And still at the same time we are helping poor and unfortunate relatives back home as well.

I am currently a postgraduate student, that is hoping of opening a research lab in Pakistan in the near future, In sha Allah. It is overseas Pakistanis that are keeping Pakistan running even in these tough times. The problem with Pakistanis is that they are not willing to work hard but are always ready to complain. You don't like something, do something about it.

Yes, i do firmly believe that Pakistan is only on the map because it has nukes. In sha Allah, i hope we never use these nukes but it has definitely left some food for thought for our enemies. Definitely, it is the sacrifies of our Jawans and all credit goes to them.

Exactly! Beautiful read.

peace

And will there be a day when u will keep yr precious n negative views to yrself only??

Back
Top Bottom