What's new

Featured Pakistani Navy confirms Brazilian jetliner will replace Orion patrol aircraft

RHEINLAND AIR SERVICES or RAS Germany has no experience in doing Jet conversions into special mission aircrafts. They only have propeller ATR conversion experience. It is my information that the likely task of this conversion will eventually go to a US company that has the required experience in Jet conversions. This was as well mentioned by the ex CNS in his farewell address. This will be the same US company that has sold the Lineage 1000 to PN.

Sounds spot on.

IMG_8606.JPG

I dont know whether it belongs here or not , i took this random picture of plane over my house in Lahore two years back , I was going through my old photos and found this picture dated Dec 2018 , looks like Pakistan Navy ATR . Can somebody confirm .

View attachment 704518
I dont know whether it belongs here or not , i took this random picture of plane over my house in Lahore two years back , I was going through my old photos and found this picture dated Dec 2018 , looks like Pakistan Navy ATR . Can somebody confirm .
looks like it albeit without the modifications

Performance

Avionics
Honeywell Primus Epic™

Vs p8

general specs

torpedo
Data from United States Navy,Boeing, and others

General characteristics

Performance

• Maximum speed: 564 mph (907 km/h, 490 kn)
  • Cruise speed: 509 mph (815 km/h, 440 kn)
  • Combat range: 1,381 mi (2,222 km, 1,200 nmi) ; 4 hours on station (for anti-submarine warfare mission)
  • Ferry range: 5,200 mi (8,300 km, 4,500 nmi)
  • Service ceiling: 41,000 ft (12,496 m)

Last edited:
Brazil is currently under control of viscous zionosts.

Can we guarantee it won't be sabotaged? Like back door electronics as was the case with Australia?

Back
Top Bottom