What's new

Pakistani Muhajir Journalist regrets migrating to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Source? I don't believe this.

Kashmiris are topping civil service exams in India these days.

How can they ban karachiites from civil service?

They have what’s called a quota system for federal and provincial jobs.

Instead of merit, people are hired on the basis of region. Karachi gets a tiny allocation but in reality they don’t even get that. Plus, there’s a quota system in universities as well.

People in Karachi have no representation in the bureaucracy any more. They have no political representation. All the law enforcement agencies including military, rangers and police are from outside the city.

Most of Karachi’s elite has left the country.

Civil Service​

The Civil Service of Pakistan selects only 7.5% of the applicants by merit, education, qualification and experience[14] while the 92.5% are selected by using quota system.

Yes it's okay, she /he can simply f off back to the pajeetland

No one gives two shits, pack your bags and beg Pajeets for a visa or something, we have no time for your regret, seething, moaning, tantrums

MOVE!! I'll arrange a bus ticket to wagah border myself - he/she can travel in this

Sleep through the whole distance, watch movies and than jump the fence later,
As it's already populated enough, he/she better free the land

Last edited:
Can we just agree that both countries are a shithole? India might be better now but signs point to some alarming development in the future. Although I think Indian leaders are smarter than Napak fauj, and probably will do good by their country, not necessarily good for all its people.

The khandani ones hold sway over the rest.. being the shining beacons of hope etc that they are

mind you, there are already many prominent muslim voices and dissenters who are very vociferous in their opposition to the BJP and Hindutvawad

none of them separatist, much less wanting to join Pk or bd

They are not welcome in Pakistan or Bangladesh, of indians hate each other then partition india

Pakistan and Bangladesh are for their own citizens

You can see on the ground in India the communal toxic mess emerging, it's up to them now to create defendable Muslim areas that they can protect from Hindu extremists

A revolution is needed in Pakistan. All Pakistanis need to go out and riot. Storm the homes of the ruling elite and establishment.
But not many people seem to be in the mood for this. They rather die begging, than fight for their rights.

Problem with the generals and the Pakistani elite is that because they have been slaves/worshippers of the white western european elites for so many generations, they can't come out of this mentality and are not capable of looking after Pakistan's interests and making Pakistan progress.

True. There is no self worth. Pakistan is held hostage by elites and generals. Unless there isn't an uprising by the people don't expect anything.

Rana was absolutely right about one thing. It is between Pakistan and PDM/generals. It is survival of one or the other.

They have what’s called a quota system for federal and provincial jobs.

Instead of merit, people are hired on the basis of region. Karachi gets a tiny allocation but in reality they don’t even get that. Plus, there’s a quota system in universities as well.

People in Karachi have no representation in the bureaucracy any more. They have no political representation. All the law enforcement agencies including military, rangers and police are from outside the city.

Most of Karachi’s elite has left the country.

Civil Service​

The Civil Service of Pakistan selects only 7.5% of the applicants by merit, education, qualification and experience[14] while the 92.5% are selected by using quota system.
Arzu Kazmi & other karachiites need to come back to UP & Bihar.

Sorry, but India is a bigger shithole than Pakistan, especially for Muslims. Going to India will be like falling from the frying pan into the fire.

People from Karachi prefer to escape to the West or Middle East. The ones that are left behind have no choice but to suffer their fate.

We will rather prefer drowning ourselves in the Arabian Sea.
Comeback? that's a ridiculous statement.
It was our grandfathers that were born there, but we didn't. We are born in this soil and we can solve our differences with one another.

Sorry, but India is a bigger shithole than Pakistan, especially for Muslims. Going to India will be like falling from the frying pan into the fire.

People from Karachi prefer to escape to the West or Middle East. The ones that are left behind have no choice but to suffer their fate.

Indian chapter is closed from our side. We left India of our own will and if Pakistan couldn't provide for us, we will live somewhere else rather than India.

We will rather prefer drowning ourselves in the Arabian Sea.
Comeback? that's a ridiculous statement.
It was our grandfathers that were born there, but we didn't. We are born in this soil and we can solve our differences with one another.
Don't be ridiculous.

Modi loves everyone irrespective of their religion, ethnicity and caste. He wants to form an all inclusive Akhand Bharat.

And the next PM of Akhand Bharat is Adityanath a muhajir from Uttar Pradesh. UPiites all over the world should be proud.

Last edited:
Why bro?
Pakistan is such a lovely place especially karachi the shanghai of south Asia

When I saw that Sanskrit script in her handle, I knew it was another MINOs kissing the asses of Indians for likes.

And you have some Pakistanis and Indians say we can live in peace. Look at their obsession. I speak from experiences that it will not bode well for anyone. The weak Pakistani state has left a vacuum for war of ideas and the enemy is ahead due to sheer numbers, not quality.

This is why I am aggressive, younger Pakistan needs to utilize all weapons of the state to battle this.

Some of you have this mentality that we will be left along. The Indians on the forum are giving you a window into their mind of thinking. Take it as a blessing that they are this foolish to provide us opportunity to understand their sickness on our terms (this forum).

When I saw that Sanskrit script in her handle, I knew it was another MINOs kissing the asses of Indians for likes.

And you have some Pakistanis and Indians say we can live in peace. Look at their obsession. I speak from experiences that it will not bode well for anyone. The weak Pakistani state has left a vacuum for war of ideas and the enemy is ahead due to sheer numbers, not quality.

This is why I am aggressive, younger Pakistan needs to utilize all weapons of the state to battle this.

Some of you have this mentality that we will be left along. The Indians on the forum are giving you a window into their mind of thinking. Take it as a blessing that they are this foolish to provide us opportunity to understand their sickness on our terms (this forum).
I am no Gandhi. But I am not in power. A pacifist like Modi is.

I just want to swang and bang.

They absolutely do. Just don't invite them the same way you invited Pakistani Hindus.

Of course. This is the typical Indian who shouldn't have migrated anyway. She reminds me of Fazlu's dad.

Don't be ridiculous.

Modi loves everyone irrespective of their religion, ethnicity and caste. He wants to be form an all inclusive Akhand Bharat.

And the next PM of Akhand Bharat is Adityanath a muhajir from Uttar Pradesh. UPiites all over the world should be proud.

No he doesn't. Modi is a Hindutva and also responsible for the deaths of many Indian Muslims.

Don't be ridiculous.

Modi loves everyone irrespective of their religion, ethnicity and caste. He wants to be form an all inclusive Akhand Bharat.

We have seen the real face of Hinduism and we know what is Hinduism.
Offer denied, forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom