What's new

Pakistani Muhajir Journalist regrets migrating to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Skimming @Raj-Hindustani @NagaBaba @villageidiot @Maula Jatt @khansaheeb

Either this muhajir (tweeting lady in this case) is 80 plus years old or he is not a muhajir. Boht ho gya ye chutyapa jahan 18 Saal Kay londy b khud ko muhajir kehlwaa rahy hy

Don't be ridiculous.

Modi loves everyone irrespective of their religion, ethnicity and caste. He wants to form an all inclusive Akhand Bharat.

And the next PM of Akhand Bharat is Adityanath a muhajir from Uttar Pradesh. UPiites all over the world should be proud.
Bose dk just yesterday a Muslim man was electrocuted and murdered in Karnataka for transporting livestock.

Your raja raja chutya BJP leader was committing hate speech outside a mosque.
Your navratri drama was forcing Muslims to close shops and clashing and rioting in Muslim neighborhood.
And you have the gal?

Either this muhajir (tweeting lady in this case) is 80 plus years old or he is not a muhajir. Boht ho gya ye chutyapa jahan 18 Saal Kay londy b khud ko muhajir kehlwaa rahy hy
Shakal dekh k ghin ati hai, and we Pakistanis do nothing about Haramzaday like this.

I am so grateful to my indian friend for exposing the neo-liberal Muhajirs for who they are. Don't forget to tag Muhajirs such as PakFactor and That Guy as well.

When we've got foreigners parading these people as "Pakistanis" we've got one courageous Bharati defining them for who they are.

This is why I always refrain for criticizing all Bharatis, because plenty of intelligent ones such as this one exist. kudos to you.

not every tweet deserves a thread on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom