What's new

Pakistani Muhajir Journalist regrets migrating to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
even if today was jinnah he was regret to founding pakistan .

Since 220 million people cannot migrate, the few dozen plus Mafias of all kind have to, need to migrate or get decimated.

Lol Karachi not Shanghai of South Asia I'm from Karachi Karachi is currently destroyed by ppp our political party went Karachi last year Karachi is garbage city now lol
Ok. But in other thread you were saying that I shouldn't criticize my country India. I assumed you were an Indian.
Do you have a soft corner for India? Do you want to come back to Uttar Pradesh?

But Karachi is the best city in South Asia. Karachiites speak sophisticated Urdu and wear nice Mughalai type dresses. You also have tallest skyscrappers, premium malls and imported cars. That's what I heard.

It's not just Mohajirs, everyone wanted a 1971 like independence from the mafia rule, but keeping the country intact.

People are badly frustrated. Especially those that are loyal and patriotic towards Pakistan. The Pakistani army has forced a dagger through the patriots. I can understand why people are questioning Pakistan's creation and existence.

That is right in the face of Bajwa. Bajwa is responsible for Pakistan's decline. After conspiring with Western powers and overthrowing a legitimate government, this is Pakistan's standing today. The same Western diplomatic quarter's that wrote a letter and sought support from Bajwa against Imran Khan are today showing a middle finger to PDM and Pakistan.

Since 220 million people cannot migrate, the few dozen plus Mafias of all kind have to, need to migrate or get decimated.
we all hate india but i do not want destruction of india . if our few dozens will go india then india will be destroyed as paksitan . its ramadhan month and we should not even think bad for neighbors . god save india from our generals .

People are badly frustrated. Especially those that are loyal and patriotic towards Pakistan. The Pakistani army has forced a dagger through the patriots. I can understand why people are questioning Pakistan's creation.

That is right in the face of Bajwa.

A revolution is needed in Pakistan. All Pakistanis need to go out and riot. Storm the homes of the ruling elite and establishment.

Ok. But in other thread you were saying that I shouldn't criticize my country. I assumed you were an Indian.

But Karachi is the best city in South Asia. Karachiites speak sophisticated Urdu and wear nice Mughalai type dresses. You also have tallest skyscrappers, premium malls and imported cars. That's what I heard.
You heard wrong currently Karachi is slum dawdling city Mumbai and Calcutta are much better than Karachi

I'm Pakistani but telling the reality about Karachi currently Karachi is a junkyard city of Pakistan

People are badly frustrated. Especially those that are loyal and patriotic towards Pakistan. The Pakistani army has forced a dagger through the patriots. I can understand why people are questioning Pakistan's creation.

Such foolish dumbfukcs the duffers in the wardi are, all the patriots who were the first line of defence in the social media for the Pak Fauj are turned against them by their senile and moronic acts and which are not stopping and they could not understand how much the damage is done.

Truly blinded by hatred and vendetta, and bootlicking their masters, and the PDM bootlicking them.

@Skimming @Raj-Hindustani @NagaBaba @villageidiot @Maula Jatt @khansaheeb
Well, who's stopping her? If Indians can take a fat Pakistani man Adnan Sami (who is actually an undercover ISI agent), they can also take a fair-skinned Pakistani woman.

Hey Inventor of new design of microprocessor, new OS, new design of manned space mission and Mars landing technology,

Use your great IQ to advise Pakistan. Without Pakistan, you have no hope of winning.
You think OP is jamahir?

You heard wrong currently Karachi is slum dawdling city Mumbai and Calcutta are much better than Karachi

I'm Pakistani but telling the reality about Karachi currently Karachi is a junkyard city of Pakistan
Do you have a soft corner for India? Do you want come back to Uttar Pradesh?

Be honest. Don't fear anyone.

Well, who's stopping her? If Indians can take a fat Pakistani man Adnan Sami (who is actually an undercover ISI agent), they can also take a fair-skinned Pakistani woman.

You think OP is jamahir?

Arzoo kazmi is another pajeet simp

She would get more appearance in Indian TV channels after this

Only if Pakistani establishment and agencies were more interested in keeping these pajeet simps in check instead of abducting patriots

How can he be an undercover, he is an over the top.
Misdirection, sir. That's the first thing ISI academy teaches you. That's way no one would even suspect he is undercover. :D
On the contrary, they are giving him awards.

Do you have a soft corner for India? Do you want come back to Uttar Pradesh?

Be honest. Don't fear anyone.
No I have no soft corner for India, my parents migrated from India in 1958 went in 2008 for visiting my parents home village in UP

A revolution is needed in Pakistan. All Pakistanis need to go out and riot. Storm the homes of the ruling elite and establishment.

Ideally this should be happening. Give it some time when the people have absolutely nothing to eat. Right now they are barely surviving on bread crumbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom