What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Mahira Khan bags fourth spot in Sexiest Asian Woman list

1861267-mahira-1544073575-951-640x480.jpg

PHOTO: ZARA SHAHJAHAN/INSTAGRAM

Pakistani starlets Mahira Khan and Sanam Saeed have bagged 4th and 19th place respectively in Eastern Eye’s Sexiest Asian Woman 2018 list, reported Hindustan Times.

“I am grateful to be part of this list once again. My fans are my strength so thank you to them. I think personally sexy is what sexy does and I hope to continue to work hard at what I do with as much as passion as I have been from the start,” the Raees actor, who bagged fifth position last year, commented.

mahirakhan_cannes_elankimono-1526391709.jpg

PHOTO: INSTAGRAM/MAHIRA KHAN

Saeed was selected for “pushing the creative boundaries in Pakistan and regularly speaking about a wide array of important social issues including women’s empowerment”.

sanam-1542713457-e1542713487765.jpg

PHOTO: PUBLICITY

The list by the UK-based publication was topped by Bollywood diva Deepika Padukone, who reclaimed her position this year from former Miss World Priyanka Chopra.

1678356-deepika_filmworld_cover-1522937027-778-640x480.jpg

PHOTO: FILMWORLD

“Apart from being the undisputed queen of Bollywood and a strikingly beautiful star, what really makes Deepika Padukone special is how big her heart is and how grounded she has remained throughout her remarkable rise,” said Asjad Nazir, the newspaper’s Entertainment Editor.

Chopra bagged the second spot. The third spot was secured by Indian TV star Nia Sharma. Fifth spot was awarded to Shivangi Joshi.

priyanka-2-1540793772.png

PHOTO: INSTAGRAM

The rest of the top 10 completing the 2018 list includes Alia Bhatt (6), Sonam Kapoor (7), Hina Khan (8), Katrina Kaif (9) and Niti Taylor (10).

iqra-5-1530682431.png

PHOTO: IQRA AZIZ/INSTAGRAM

Other highlights include Helly Shah (11), Drashti Dhami (12), Jennifer Winget (13), Erica Fernandes (15), Surbhi Chandna (16), Gauahar Khan (17), Anushka Shetty (22), Armeena Rana Khan (24), Aishwarya Rai Bachchan (30), Athiya Shetty (31), Jameela Jamil (34), Jasmin Walia (38), Mehwish Hayat (40), Iqra Aziz (46) and Jacqueline Fernandez (47).

The ‘50 Sexiest Asian Women’ list, which is compiled through a series of social media and related polling, will be formally released next Friday.

The Pantene HUM Bridal Couture Week was this weekend and 'twas all about that bling, 'bout that bling, 'bout that bling.

Everthine by Samar
5c0f9f1f6126b.png

This lehenga actually works, it's got soft hues, the dupatta stands out and the ensemble itself is not weighed down by fancy shmancy embellishments. Pretty sweet and simple, so then why didn't it work for us? Because all it needed was an open chiffon jacket instead of a closed one. That's the only peeve we have.

Haris Shakeel
5c0f9fc61a2c2.jpg

Haris Shakeel got the peplum down but when it came to the lehenga it seems like he lost interest and went with the most basic thing he could think of. We have a few suggests for the lower:

a) A dhoti shalwar as it pairs really well with peplums; or b) Spruced up the lehenga with more volume in a nicer pastel like pearl pink.

Munib Nawaz

5c0fa31642986.jpg

Hania Amir was the showstopper for the Munib Nawaz showcase and we're a little confused; is she going to Coachella or is this supposed to be wedding wear? This does not look like a luxury designer ensemble from anywhere: the choli looks like a cheap crop top and doesn't even sit right, the lehenga also is quite lacklustre, not to mention, the styling does the look no favours either.

That necklace looks like a recycled Halloween accessory and those shiny heels peeking through the bottom are way too clunky. You'd think one might want to have a fitting with their showstopper before the big day; it doesn't seem like that happened here.

Annus Abrar

5c0fa853d430e.jpg

The lehnga is drowning in chunky embroidery and is way OTT and the contrasting colour combinations don't really work together in this case.

Sahar Atif
5c0fa706d47ca.jpg

Sadaf Kanwal looks pretty killer in this black-and-white lehnga choli set but zoom into the lehnga's details and the embroidery will have you say 'err, no'. Why ruin the picture of elegance with big, shimmery spirals? That's a question for Sahar Atif to answer.

Nilofer Shahid
Mawra Hocane's pretty looks were completely squandered in her turn as showstopper for Nilofer Shahid.

5c0f9a2c984e1.jpg

Inundated with embroidery, the gold lehenga set drowned her slender frame and the work wasn't exactly awe-inspiring... or it may have justified the onslaught. The kameez features long panels that split open to reveal more of the same embroidery on the lehenga; if the work wasn't the focal point of the ensemble, why make such an effort to show it?

What's new they all want to be desi Kim Kardashian.

This thread should be titled billi ko chichron k khwaab.

I am thinking of becoming celibate. I will party in jannah once and for all.

One could possibly build a 10 floor building with all the makeup & foundation that's displayed in these 770 pages.

Back
Top Bottom