What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

I want to upload national anthem of Azad Kahmir,
What will be appropriate thread.?
Not this thread thats for sure :P
Whatever+pakistan corner+what are you listening to and give it its own thread and tag as many members as possible and dont forget @django bhai he is a mirpuri braki

I want to upload national anthem of Azad Kahmir,
What will be appropriate thread.?
Not this thread thats for sure :P
Whatever+pakistan corner+what are you listening to and give it its own thread and tag as many members as possible and dont forget @django bhai he is a mirpuri braki

Dedicated to Zarvan Bhai one of my favorite model
images

images

images

MslGb.jpg

853510-AyyanAli-1426363417-388-640x480.JPG

ayyan-ali-case1.jpg

last pic reminds me of the song my humps lol

tsk tsk... what kind of songs you listen to??

Attention all tharkis if this thread crosses the 150 page mark than i will make a video which will have small video clips of all the models with a funky background music

good idea, lekin janaab, plump sanjana ke bhi hone chaahiyen.

tsk tsk... what kind of songs you listen to??

good idea, lekin janaab, plump sanjana ke bhi hone chaahiyen.
Acha ji so chohay kha kay billi haj ko chali
Agar wo wazan kam karday to kuch ho sakta hay

Is poray thread ko parho apko sheraypunjab aur azadkashmiri ki bhe introduction ho jaye gi
@django that azadkashmiri was a crazy molvi type from mirpur buhut bist karwaya mirpurion ko usnay
Ignore those hypocrites, if they dont like this thread what were they doing here, the truth is they were feasting their eyes on Zara Sheikh, Nausheen Shah ,Mehreen Raheel etc. I think it is imperative that we propel this thread to a 100 pages to stick our fingers up at sheray punjab and the other clown.kudos yaar.

Back
Top Bottom