What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

87071653_2707938972646544_9078056160606552064_n.jpg

619595_7120516_ayeza3_updates.jpg

Pakistani showbiz star Ayeza Khan looks ethereal in a dazzling white dress as she shared her favourite photo from a recent shoot on Monday.

March 2, 2020

Sadia Ghaffar, Hassan Hayat tie the knot in glamorous ceremony:

622304_5577059_see-pics_updates.jpg

Pakistan showbiz stars Sadia Ghaffar and and Hassan Hyat Khan have finally tied the knot in a glamorous ceremony on Sunday.

The Nikah event was attended by renowned celebrities of Pakistan entertainment industry, including Iqra Aziz, Yasir Hussain and other big faces.

Sadia was looking stunning in traditional bridal dress pairing with heavy jewelry, while Hassan was donned in simple attire at the event.

Taking to her Instagram page the Sadia Ghaffar shared an adorable photo of the Nikah ceremony with a caption: ALHAMDULLILAH (all the praises and thanks be to Allah)

Hassan also shared a sweet photo after the Nikha ceremony on social media with the caption: "Welcome Mrs. Hassan Hayat Khan"

Iqra Aziz, who enjoyed the every function along with her husband Yasir Hussain, also posted a gorgeous picture of the wedding and wrote: "Bhai and Bhabhi"

622304_2237637_7_updates.jpg

The duo's wedding festivities kicked off in February and the social media updates were giving fans some serious couple goals.

622304_5346183_00_updates.jpg

The happy pictures started rolling in at the onset of their mayun ceremony which were attended by fellow stars from the industry.

622304_5693936_2_updates.jpg

• OAKS
March 4, 2020
https://tribune.com.pk/story/2161932/10-style-101-oaks/
2161932-image-1582317355-554-640x480.jpg

With summer around the corner and the season in transition, it’s time to upgrade your wardrobe! Oaks will cater to all your spring/summer needs and take you through the summer months. With a bright bold colour palette, high quality fabrics and a new twist on prints, they have everything to cater to your summer wardrobe needs. These style-savvy ladies play dress up with their latest collection, A Tale of Heritage and Spring To Life.

5-1582317364.jpg

Let your inner girly girl shine in this printed white and blue ensemble. The vibrant embroidery adds the perfect pop of colour to welcome spring. Pair this number with ethnic jewellery and khussas or trendy tassel earrings and yellow flats for the perfect look.

3-1582317330.jpg

Make an elegant understated statement in this breezy number. The embroidery on the neckline and the detailing on the pants elevates this outfit from basic to chic. Style this piece with dainty slides and studs and you’ll be good to go!

4-1582317348.jpg

Channel your inner desi girl in this tangerine three piece suit. The white print on a tangerine base strikes a perfect balance to make this number a great choice to transition into summer.

1-1582317292.jpg

This green and tangerine number is ideal for summer nights. The thread embroidery on the kurta paired with a matching dupatta takes this piece up a notch. Opt for trendy earrings or jhumkis and pair it with heels or kohla puris for any festivity.

2-1582317312.jpg

Turn heads in this bold orange and red combination. The matching pants and kurta are paired with a contrasting dupatta which goes perfectly well with the embroidery. Pair this number with trendy kohla puris and delicate jhumkis.

Ayeza Khan looks drop-dead gorgeous in this bridal outfit: See Pics

625241_7171523_m_updates.jpg

Pakistan versatile actress Ayeza Khan wowed fans with her stunning beauty as she shared a few snaps from a recent styling session on her Instagram page.

Apart from her stellar performances, the actress is also known for making fashion statements. She lent her beauty to this gorgeous bridal look that made her even more glamorous.

Ayeza is one of the beautiful and talented actresses in Pakistan. And she looks like a princess in this artistically hand crafted traditional attire. It was paired with dupatta which was infused with gotta and pearls that served her as a beauty elevator.

Ayeza's hair style was adorned with flowers to perfectly describe her personality.

625241_1657086_three_updates.jpg

Ayeza Khan will essay the role of 'Mehar' in her upcoming drama serial of Geo Entertainment, the actress has revealed.

Ayeza shared some dazzling behind-the-scenes photos from her upcoming drama serial and the pictures have taken the internet by storm.

Mehwish Hayat delights crowd with stunning appearance during Peshawar-Lahore PSL clash

627144_172635_2_updates.jpg

Pakistan's charming celebrity Mehwish Hayat doubled bliss of crowd with her smashing appearance at Gaddafi Stadium during Lahore Qalandars match against Peshawar Zalmi Peshawa on Monday.

The 'Punjab Nahi Jaoungi' actress mesmerised the cricket lovers with her stylish entry in Lahore's stadium as she came to support her team Zalmi, raising heart rates of charged crowd during the PSL's 24th clash, in which Qalandars defeated Zalmi by five wickets in a successful run chase.

The actress looked gorgeous as she rocked blue jeans and black blazer over matching top, associated with sunglasses inspired by Zalmi's colour scheme. And long boots were adding to her dynamic personality.

627144_7154630_3_updates.jpg

Taking to Twitter, she shared her photos with the caption: "The atmosphere in the Gaddafi Stadium was electric. This season of PSL is turning out to be the most exciting yet. A real treat for the fans who’ve waited so long for this. Congrats to Qalandars for the victory, still time for @PeshawarZalmi to turn it around!"

Mehwish Hayat TI

✔@MehwishHayat

https://twitter.com/MehwishHayat/status/1237510859754287104

The atmosphere in the Gaddafi Stadium was electric. This season of PSL is turning out to be the most exciting yet. A real treat for the fans who’ve waited so long for this. Congrats to Qalandars for the victory, still time for @PeshawarZalmi to turn it around !
1f3cf.png
#PZvLQ #Airlink

6:49 PM - Mar 10, 2020

740 people are talking about this

627144_1981933_4_updates.jpg

Last chick is more plastic than human, bad boob job also, don't ask I'm an expert in this field.
I bet you, she have natural.

Mehwish Hayat delights crowd with stunning appearance during Peshawar-Lahore PSL clash

627144_172635_2_updates.jpg

Pakistan's charming celebrity Mehwish Hayat doubled bliss of crowd with her smashing appearance at Gaddafi Stadium during Lahore Qalandars match against Peshawar Zalmi Peshawa on Monday.

The 'Punjab Nahi Jaoungi' actress mesmerised the cricket lovers with her stylish entry in Lahore's stadium as she came to support her team Zalmi, raising heart rates of charged crowd during the PSL's 24th clash, in which Qalandars defeated Zalmi by five wickets in a successful run chase.

The actress looked gorgeous as she rocked blue jeans and black blazer over matching top, associated with sunglasses inspired by Zalmi's colour scheme. And long boots were adding to her dynamic personality.

627144_7154630_3_updates.jpg

Taking to Twitter, she shared her photos with the caption: "The atmosphere in the Gaddafi Stadium was electric. This season of PSL is turning out to be the most exciting yet. A real treat for the fans who’ve waited so long for this. Congrats to Qalandars for the victory, still time for @PeshawarZalmi to turn it around!"

Mehwish Hayat TI

✔@MehwishHayat

The atmosphere in the Gaddafi Stadium was electric. This season of PSL is turning out to be the most exciting yet. A real treat for the fans who’ve waited so long for this. Congrats to Qalandars for the victory, still time for @PeshawarZalmi to turn it around !
1f3cf.png
#PZvLQ #Airlink

6:49 PM - Mar 10, 2020

740 people are talking about this

627144_1981933_4_updates.jpg
@ghazi52
Bhai kiyoun Shaheed52 hone k chakar mien ho? iss thread ka baani @Zibago marr de gha iss k liye tumhien.

I bet you, she have natural.

@ghazi52
Bhai kiyoun Shaheed52 hone k chakar mien ho? iss thread ka baani @Zibago marr de gha iss k liye tumhien.

Nah bud, the aerodynamics are all wrong, the power to weight ratio is skewed, and the shape is somewhat disturbed.

I got a bachi next to me with similar bust, and trust me, the injun ones are fake.

You can tell when you cop a feel.

Nah bud, the aerodynamics are all wrong, the power to weight ratio is skewed, and the shape is somewhat disturbed.

I got a bachi next to me with similar bust, and trust me, the injun ones are fake.

You can tell when you cop a feel.
I bet you ----period bra choice may be awkward.....google it for her Anvashi Jain....;)

I bet you ----period bra choice may be awkward.....google it for her Anvashi Jain....;)

Done, was right, there are before and after pics, she defo has had a boob job, hmm Mia K much better, depends on the surgeon.

Similar here i got one hand over there with some strong beer cans.

All hail the Ukrainian homeland where the women and the comradeship are both beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom