What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Bhai my graduation is from iran .
Lucky guy,,Doktar e Irani......Maqbooooooooooooooooollllllllll.Kudos bhai....Have had the privilege of visiting the place wonderful country.Kudos bhai

Lucky guy,,Doktar e Irani......Maqbooooooooooooooooollllllllll.Kudos bhai....Have had the privilege of visiting the place wonderful country.Kudos bhai
Depends upon one's experience.
Yes dukhtar mukhtar ironi :D

But u can't marry them but for time pass they are good:angel:

Depends upon one's experience.
Yes dukhtar mukhtar ironi :D

But u can't marry them but for time pass they are good:angel:
Northern Tehran full of beauty and fashionable lasses :agree: :flame:.Kudos bhai

I swear @JohnWick will not leave that place hehehee

Northern Tehran full of beauty and fashionable lasses :agree: :flame:.Kudos bhai

I swear @JohnWick will not leave that place hehehee
Most beauty in on shores of caspian and west area :devil:

And just lift compulsory hejab restriction whole pakistani male population will migrate there.

Most beauty in on shores of caspian and west area :devil:
Indeed their is plenty of beauty their, but their something about Tehrani lasses:azn:.Kudos bhai

And just lift compulsory hejab restriction whole pakistani male population will migrate there.
With @JohnWick first one on the plane heheheeeee

@Zibago @Hell hound @Nilgiri
I bet you would not mind getting your hands on this beauty
capture-_2018-12-15-19-51-45-2-png.526735

Only regrets for them :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:lol::rofl:.....Maybe they do prefer a spouse from the medical profession, this John will have to figure out himself

She is not a beaty she is a beast.
@Tps43 Well it seems mature beauties like the Iranian lass turn him off,,,,, in johnny boy case they have to be from a specific age group :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: I guess he is into teenage tantrums heheheee

:lol::rofl:.....Maybe they do prefer a spouse from the medical profession, this John will have to figure out himself

@Tps43 Well it seems mature beauties like the Iranian lass turn him off,,,,, in johnny boy case they have to be from a specific age group :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: I guess he is into teenage tantrums heheheee
Yeah I was just saying
Although she has killing eyes.

Back
Top Bottom