What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

I have a question about most of pakistanis actresses : what did they look before plastic surgical strike ?

Most of them looks like plastic monsters...

Sirs G absolutely RIGHT , BUT their is a HITCH why WILL YOU DEPOR|T |THEM BACK ? LETS HAVE A BET they ALL ARE TTP and will you DEPORT THEM ? played their PART in YOU|R COUNTRY CAUGHT and DEPORT ? dose NOT SEEMS THAT tasty an IDEA . PLEASE TRY MORE TASTY 1 , Back IN 80s me can not remember Any other THEN 1 or 2 REAL PAKISTANIES IN THIS Feiled still they WILL BE ALL INDIAN AND US ARMY . spreading their HOOD and so will BE THE CASE WITH REST IN THIS MEDIA for SURE

Seek medical help please.

Seek medical help please.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sirs G absolutely RIGHT , BUT their is a HITCH why WILL YOU DEPOR|T |THEM BACK ? LETS HAVE A BET they ALL ARE TTP and will you DEPORT THEM ? played their PART in YOU|R COUNTRY CAUGHT and DEPORT ? dose NOT SEEMS THAT tasty an IDEA . PLEASE TRY MORE TASTY 1 , Back IN 80s me can not remember Any other THEN 1 or 2 REAL PAKISTANIES IN THIS Feiled still they WILL BE ALL INDIAN AND US ARMY . spreading their HOOD and so will BE THE CASE WITH REST IN THIS MEDIA for SURE
bhai tum phir a gaye ho :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

19a1ec4e0b48760f9fd45411f7ccfe7c.jpg

Celebrities at a red carpet event in Karachi

Back
Top Bottom