What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

It must be very hard for you to find the images .............. abay kanjoos admi zamany badh tumhary dhabay pay aya ho kuch to khayal karo .............. 1 image say to mat tarkhao
Apney aik mangi mein nay aik di abhi thook ka saman unload kar key hi daloan ga na :D

Apney aik mangi mein nay aik di abhi thook ka saman unload kar key hi daloan ga na :D

Chalo koi jaldi nai hay ............. par jab super store khola hay to her cheez phelay say rakhni thi na. Khattay may likh lo jab yeh item a jy to mujay bta daina.

It must be very hard for you to find the images .............. abay kanjoos admi zamany badh tumhary dhabay pay aya ho kuch to khayal karo .............. 1 image say to mat tarkhao
Mera full name kiya hay :D ?

Amna Ilyas
amna-ilyas-wallpapers-hd.jpg
Pakistani-Model-Amna-Ilyas-Hot-Photoshoot-003.jpeg
Pakistani-Model-Amna-Ilyas-Hot-Photoshoot-001.jpeg
Amna-Ilyas-Hot-Photo-450x270.jpg
Pakistani-Model-Amna-Ilyas-Hot-Photoshoot-004.jpeg
FHM-Pakistan-featuring-Amna-Ilyas.jpg

@django @The Sandman @Hell hound
hqdefault.jpg

May nay aik dafa aik sheikhni say poora achay wala 5 kilo anjeer 500 rupay may mangwaya tha ............... sheikh sb assi v fir abbasi aaa.
Asli Sheikh ki pechan karein nakaloan sey hoshiyar :big_boss:

My smoking habit has killed my taste for chocolate ........... but somehow I still feel an unexplained attraction for a live chocolate.

Asli Sheikh ki pechan karein nakaloan sey hoshiyar :big_boss:

Asli Sheikh o he ho skda jira pindi motorcycle tay rickshay tay koomay ta fir media agay cigar la ka naaas pay.

Right wali is half Pakistani Neha Rajput
Left aein sindh jo chokri Sajal Ali 100% Pakistani
Sajal_Ali_25.jpg
Baba sien is bar to desi maal part engrazi maal ko mat dey gya Baba.sien hence proved lazim nahi imported local say better ho. :tup:
Thanks for the names by the way:cheers:

surprised that you even looked at her:woot::P
okay sorry sir not gona throw any more jabs:cheers:

this much greed is not good for your right hand:cheesy:
sorry again can't control it today:p:
The other girl is called almas, not my type, as for nausheen and Laila I want to keep them both , selfish as that may sound.Kudos Hound

The other girl is called almas, not my type, as for nausheen and Laila I want to keep them both , selfish as that may sound.Kudos Hound
i am afraid one of these days i might see you and shiekh @Zibago in one of these situations because of her (with me and sandy @The Sandman betting and @Moonlight biting her nails)
images.jpg

or here being more classy
1.jpg

or like that in our usual natural habitat doing immature things (except for @Moonlight she likes to live in a grave yard:sick:)
download (1).jpg

Last edited:
I will be quicker on the draw....sorry Sheikh.;)
being truthful here if its a gladiator type fight i will bet on you. sheikho is too thin hold his ground(sorry @Zibago :P you know i am with you my man its all just a lie )
but i a pistol duel shiekho has advantage of his small size as he present smaller target and might be quicker.(@django you know its a lie he can't even move his butt from sofa in less then 10 sec:cheesy: )

@Moonlight @The Sandman look what a guy has to do to rise the betting pool's value:lol:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom