What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

being truthful here if its a gladiator type fight i will bet on you sheikho is too thin hold his ground(sorry @Zibago :P you know i am with you my man its all just a lie )
but i a pistol duel shiekho has advantage of his small size as he present smaller target and might be quicker.(@django you know its a lie he can't even move his butt from sofa in less then 10 sec:cheesy: )

@Moonlight @The Sandman look what a guy has to do to rise the betting pool's value:lol:
So you are trying to throw spanners in the works hhhmmmmm Sheikh beware of Hound:p:

sir jee seems like a new crush in development:enjoy:(you are posing here pic more frequently).i say excellent choice sir far better than lila ;)
kyu bhi @The Sandman @Moonlight

I like Nousheen as an actress as well. Doubtlessly a beautiful woman.

She is a old crush, Laila is new crush, I want them both yum yum:agree::flame::cheers:

Haha. He doesn't know you much. Lol

So you are trying to throw spanners in the works hhhmmmmm Sheikh beware of Hound:p:

Hound Meesna? Ok. :p

I think I visited this thread after like couple of month. :o

@django @Zibago

being truthful here if its a gladiator type fight i will bet on you. sheikho is too thin hold his ground(sorry @Zibago :P you know i am with you my man its all just a lie )
but i a pistol duel shiekho has advantage of his small size as he present smaller target and might be quicker.(@django you know its a lie he can't even move his butt from sofa in less then 10 sec:cheesy: )

@Moonlight @The Sandman look what a guy has to do to rise the betting pool's value:lol:
Thin hmm kind of like Bruce Lee :D
But when he would be waiting for a duel with me i would be uraying gul chareys with Laila :D

She's pretty but not as much as her. But I both aren't not even in my favorite list. :p
agar jan ki aman paon to sach bataon to nosheen ko ki bar dramon main dekha tha magar name kuch din pehlay django bhai ki wajha say pata chala hay.yeh thori aunty aunty si lagti hay par @django bhi ki age kay hisab say fit hay.
lila us ki kya bat karon pehlay din say zehar lagi thi mughey @Zibago pls don't kill me:crazy_pilot:

asa kuch nahi hay:whistle:(stop ruining my plan:mad: )

as grandmothers say koi mass boti to hay. nera dhancha(skeleton) to nahi hay na lila ki tarhan
Bhai jan ab kuch logoan ko bara ghosht pasand hay kuch ko chota ghosht ab hamain zara *ahem* fun sized girls pasand hay for asthetic and miscellaneous reasons :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom