What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Who on earth is the kurti girl?

I did not find one single reason to inquire who is this kurti girl ............................ poori video taki sirf ay smajnay astay kay masair ko ki shay changi lagi ay jay itnay zor nal pochya iss kuri da.

@Zibago Reema changi budi aoy gee yeh, kyu nee sarcar.
571e037150e0f.jpg

terrible make-up.

@Zibago nausheen kee thakain na yaar, pagal aoy gay ya wa, ooohh silky creamy shirt iss zalmi meeki thay marai choryay sarcar :cheesy::flame::cheesy::flame:
571e06f2cd2c9.jpg

1. who's on extreme left?? looks a bit like syra.

2. what is meeki??

I did not find one single reason to inquire who is this kurti girl ............................ poori video taki sirf ay smajnay astay kay masair ko ki shay changi lagi ay jay itnay zor nal pochya iss kuri da.

re-welcome to the thread, colorless. :D

and the kurti girl is :tup:

Suneeta Marshal
12976118_507702489436565_604580721_n.jpg

suneeta looks nice in that dress.

Last edited:
terrible make-up.

1. who's on extreme left?? looks a bit like syra.

2. what is meeki??

welcome to the thread.

and the kurti girl is :tup:

suneeta looks nice in that dress.
the make up is bad, plus she seems to have aged rapidly. meeki, I am/myself/me

effect of obsessive dieting??
who knows. in her prime she had sharp angular features that are common amongst pashtuns, she was a beauty.

you are right, i did not.

understood only nausheen, zalmi, sarcar.

you must translate the entire sentence.

and what is masair, that i often read??
I will not translate the entire conversation, as it was.......you know what i mean. masair is just a term that is used amongst freinds, its actual meaning is maternal cousin.kudos

eh??

what's the connection??

her face is gaunt and not puffy??
Kids really damage the beauty of a mother i mean a woman looks 5 years her real age after childbirth and after 40,s they kind of accelerate the wrinkling process and take that youth glow out of them

She had her first child aged 45

Kids really damage the beauty of a mother i mean a woman looks 5 years her real age after childbirth and after 40,s they kind of accelerate the wrinkling process and take that youth glow out of them

She had her first child aged 45

well, the process of childbirth may impart a certain maturity to the face - look at aishwarya rai, she looks and acts ( in real life ) a bit mature now.

reema actually looks like she's gone through a disease where food could not be taken.

wikipedia says she's 44 and not 45 so did she have a child recently or in the last three years??

there is a new trend where very soon after giving birth the new mother runs off to a gym and dieting class... i think reema did the same.

well, the process of childbirth may impart a certain maturity to the face - look at aishwarya rai, she looks and acts ( in real life ) a bit mature now.

reema actually looks like she's gone through a disease where food could not be taken.

wikipedia says she's 44 and not 45 so did she have a child recently or in the last three years??

there is a new trend where very soon after giving birth the new mother runs off to a gym and dieting class... i think reema did the same.
Actually she now weighs more than she ever had in her life :)
She always was a skinny las but after her kid she looks really old

Actually she now weighs more than she ever had in her life :)
She always was a skinny las but after her kid she looks really old

i see.

then perhaps it is some illness after childbirth.

not every new mother becomes gaunt-faced like her.

Back
Top Bottom