What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

mohtarma, mujhe bandook na dikhaein, phool dikhaein... main toh prem pujari hoon, mera taraana hai "pyar do, pyar lo".

she looks like sanjana galrani in this shot, but in keeping with the sentiments of some friends on this thread i will not post a pic but ask you to google. :D

she is teaching 'romeo and juliet' and i desire ardently to drink from her cups of knowledge.

and like previous section, i am reminded of a ad of swara bhaskar for sprite where she plays a seductive violin teacher... google for it, dear friends.

this shot reminds me of irani models... can you guess why??

theek hi hai magar upar bhi utna hota jitna neeche hai toh baat ghalibana hoti. :D

the song was promising... promising because it has nice tune but could have been sung more loudly.

and farsi song?? did the dancers and the audience understand farsi or is that a iranian hit song in pakistan in the manner of khaled's 'didi' becoming a hit in india and elsewhere in the 90's??

the dancing was good but i simply dislike the 'pick her, rotate her' acrobatics that has invaded modern dancing... come on, ladies should dance in feminine-ness.

You are right she does look very similar to sanjana galrani
beauty-gtl-ushna-shah-makeover-g02.png

l:D

she is teaching 'romeo and juliet' and i desire ardently to drink from her cups of knowledge.

and like previous section, i am reminded of a ad of swara bhaskar for sprite where she plays a seductive violin teacher... google for it, dear friends.

this shot reminds me of irani models... can you guess why??

theek hi hai magar upar bhi utna hota jitna neeche hai toh baat ghalibana hoti. :D

the song was promising... promising because it has nice tune but could have been sung more loudly.

and farsi song?? did the dancers and the audience understand farsi or is that a iranian hit song in pakistan in the manner of khaled's 'didi' becoming a hit in india and elsewhere in the 90's??

the dancing was good but i simply dislike the 'pick her, rotate her' acrobatics that has invaded modern dancing... come on, ladies should dance in feminine-ness.
Hazoor wo to weight gira rahe hay :D
Upar nechay hisaab barabar ye purani pic hay

No idea about the song

Yeah she needs to dance like Mehwish Hayat (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

Abida-Hameed.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
@django mian ap kay type ki hay she has a squarish jawline @MaarKhoor @jamahir

absolutely correct...:agree: there is problem in fat distribution and since I am instrumentation engineer can fix this issue if @Zibago arrange whole package to deliver in my lab for at least few months. I will retrofit the distribution system for the future use :moil:.

Last edited:
absolutely correct...:agree: there is problem in fat distribution and since I am instrumentation engineer can fix this issue if @Zibago arrange whole package to deliver in my lab for at least few months. It will retrofit the distribution system for the future use :moil:.

super idea. :tup:

absolutely correct...:agree: there is problem in fat distribution and since I am instrumentation engineer can fix this issue if @Zibago arrange whole package to deliver in my lab for at least few months. I will retrofit the distribution system for the future use :moil:.
Na bhai ham nay pehlay hi booking karwali hay ab nechay say bhe excess equipment ko hataen gay wo kiya hay ha ko chota ghosht ziyada pasnand hay ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)

Na bhai ham nay pehlay hi booking karwali hay ab nechay say bhe excess equipment ko hataen gay wo kiya hay ha ko chota ghosht ziyada pasnand hay ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)

:nono:

Sabeeka Imam

12742644_1682603845339304_556785599860347931_n.jpg

sabeeka looks like a actress from the indian 'colors' channel serial 'ishq ka rang safed'... the actress who plays the hero's friend and former fiancee.

but sabeeka ko gosht bada karna chaahiye... thoda ghee ka chaawal, thoda anda paratha vagaira vagaira.

too much like "hijab is my pride and not my compulsion" look. :lol:

nice.

what was ali zafar doing that so shocked her??

Last but definately not the least
@unleashed
Belcomen to ze dark side of PDF
(▼皿▼)
Ap ko party mein shamoliyat par mubarakbaad

welcomen.

Back
Top Bottom