What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Yaar Carol Koerich Pakistani hey...? just google it...mera tu fuse hi udh gaya...subha subha
Caroline_koerich_pics_34.jpg

_MG_9538.jpg

UUMMZ.jpg

b684d90baaae51a4e7763764ab717c08.jpg

484351160_1280x720.jpg

Carol-Koerich(7).jpg

b+(4).jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

ah, the lady i had asked you about in the 'pakistani fashion' thread.

and she has dimples... kya baat hai !!

and she looks nice in the white dress, though ladies shouldn't wear those "power suit" types.

nice, especially in the black.

and doesn't she look a bit like ayyan??
Not like Ayyan but she is quite healthy i like that not a typical skeleton modal.

Not like Ayyan but she is quite healthy i like that not a typical skeleton modal.

jiyo mere dost, jiyo !!

Yaar Carol Koerich Pakistani hey...? just google it...mera tu fuse hi udh gaya...subha subha

Caroline_koerich_pics_34.jpg

nice in black, especially that wrinkled cloth dress looks nice on her.

and a song dedicated to your morning morning realization :

Subah Subah (Video Song) | I See You | Arjun Rampal & Vipasha Agarwal - YouTube

that looks like a 70's fashion photo-shoot.

what a smile, what a smile.

Last edited:

mohtarma, mujhe bandook na dikhaein, phool dikhaein... main toh prem pujari hoon, mera taraana hai "pyar do, pyar lo".

she looks like sanjana galrani in this shot, but in keeping with the sentiments of some friends on this thread i will not post a pic but ask you to google. :D

she is teaching 'romeo and juliet' and i desire ardently to drink from her cups of knowledge.

and like previous section, i am reminded of a ad of swara bhaskar for sprite where she plays a seductive violin teacher... google for it, dear friends.

this shot reminds me of irani models... can you guess why??

My favourite pic :D
10475025_638647282878590_2081309545_n.jpg

theek hi hai magar upar bhi utna hota jitna neeche hai toh baat ghalibana hoti. :D

the song was promising... promising because it has nice tune but could have been sung more loudly.

and farsi song?? did the dancers and the audience understand farsi or is that a iranian hit song in pakistan in the manner of khaled's 'didi' becoming a hit in india and elsewhere in the 90's??

the dancing was good but i simply dislike the 'pick her, rotate her' acrobatics that has invaded modern dancing... come on, ladies should dance in feminine-ness.

Back
Top Bottom