CaW5htaWEAAR14Q.jpg:small
CaW0MpwWEAAnnWD.jpg:small

Vs Laila :D
new_springsummer_2015_wedding_wear_540_02.jpg

She is giving me a ring:yay::yay::yay:
Mariyam-D.Rizwan-Magical-Luxury-Wear-Collection-For-Hot-Girls-5.jpg

And i got news for you Tariq Jameel has contacted Ayaan :D
The same guy who converted Veena Malik and Nargis
http://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/lifestyle/ayyan-ali-wants-to-undo-her-sins-with-tariq-jameels-help/

Hehe thanks
Hala tusaan kis team ki support karnay o?
Now this is what you call a good looking girl. @jamahir would probably say Helly is more striking LOL. how someone could think that is truly beyond me.kudos @Zibago

she is giving me a ring:yay::yay::yay:

Hohoho, can't say i would mind picking some of Pakistan's flowers!

Now this is what you call a good looking girl. @jamahir would probably say Helly is more striking LOL. how someone could think that is truly beyond me.kudos @Zibago

she is giving me a ring:yay::yay::yay:
Even Ayan is nothing infront of this beauty
12224099_665277390241626_1826665160_n.jpg

IS keen tay baon alaa kisam nay parathay we bananay anay
12070908_655708051198418_1247517552_n.jpg

12105051_1695245637375230_821370603_n.jpg
12120380_1175840385776676_1439437150_n.jpg

One question lads....i've been wanting to ask this years ago in Pakistan fashion thread, but didn't...

How does all this glamour and open skin fare in contact with some of the more zealous believers?

I do and its perfect :D

zibago, zibago, zibago... *sad head shake*

Maybe you need to take it essy on the masala dosa,s

when clothed, barrel chest looks like the two left examples :

DosEquisActionFigures.jpg

though i am not as large as them, and lately i have lost some definition. :(

Not really in most mammals females are shorter and smaller than males e-g Lions,Monkeys,Elephants,Horses and Humans :D

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrp0zJZu0a4

No i dont think it has been posted but i have seen her interview

then who was the burqa'ed and arrogant-eyed one interviewed by farah khan?? you had posted the interview.

One question lads....i've been wanting to ask this years ago in Pakistan fashion thread, but didn't...

How does all this glamour and open skin fare in contact with some of the more zealous believers?

at least on pdf, some of those zealous believers have left their unpleasant posts on this thread and one of them ( or two maybe ) have been banned by the sensible mods.

as for off-line pakistan, there have been threads about the "red mosque" brigade ( such a contrasting color to their habits ) painting-over fashion bill-boards in islamabad.

the pakistani members can tell you of more.

ah, the lovely sohai... as for the others around her, takhliya !!

They hate it but they cant do anything :D

http://www.fashioncentral.pk/

But most dont wear the more revealing stuff out in the streets though (´︶`)

Hmm, read a bit of pages...came across this "making believers of sinners" type man....seriously, this guy?
With that body language and sly smile?

ww21.jpg

zibago, zibago, zibago... *sad head shake*

when clothed, barrel chest looks like the two left examples :

DosEquisActionFigures.jpg

though i am not as large as them, and lately i have lost some definition. :(

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrp0zJZu0a4

then who was the burqa'ed and arrogant-eyed one interviewed by farah khan?? you had posted the interview.

at least on pdf, some of those zealous believers have left their unpleasant posts on this thread and one of them ( or two maybe ) have been banned by the sensible mods.

as for off-line pakistan, there have been threads about the "red mosque" brigade ( such a contrasting color to their habits ) painting-over fashion bill-boards in islamabad.

the pakistani members can tell you of more.

ah, the lovely sohai... as for the others around her, takhliya !!
Its really funny to see her in hijab considering the fact that just a few years ago she was the highest paid mujra dancer :D

Hmm, read a bit of pages...came across this "making believers of sinners" type man....seriously, this guy? Look at his pose, he has double crossed limbs, hands and legs and sly smile...that's a person that's hiding something.

ww21.jpg

that sly smile - one finds that quite common among such "rehabilitators of sinners" types... below is one from india :

photo.jpg

like a line from the film "congo", he goes around the world doing good.

I approve of this picture. Very feminine! wouldn't mind giving it to her if she asked. :D Would give with a fury of a thousand storms!!!

that sly smile - one finds that quite common among such "rehabilitators of sinners" types... below is one from india :

idk, i've learned from experience not to trust people with defensive body language like that. Either they are hiding something or are completely lost in their interior, with no selfesteem etc etc...but for the gentleman above i'd say the smile gives away some amount of selfesteem, so by deduction, i label him a person with def. body language, not to be trusted.

Its really funny to see her in hijab considering the fact that just a few years ago she was the highest paid mujra dancer :D

she can become a top cia agent now... her "revert" types are always in demand in langley. :D

i had a thought just now - if people like her are the ones to die of stampede or burning during hajj, the deaths wouldn't be tragic at all. :)

i imagine all the terrorism in libya and syria that has happened because of "reverts" like her.

yaar, why can't people be simple and enjoy life??

Back
Top Bottom