What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Ayan is a lot more than coloured eyes, bu I do agree with you on Laila, the hottest newcomer in town.

May be she is not that pretty but i will say she is a darn sight more striking than Helly as is the typical firaang looking type as you would dare to say LOL. If Helly was in any Pak college I can assure you she would not turn any head.kudos
Ayan is gaining weight plus her body aint that hot as compared to other models she only has that smile and coloured eyes

Well if you send her to the academy near my house she sure will o(>< )o
Man its like all the ugly betties enroll themselves there

Ayan is gaining weight

stop talk !! post pictures !! urgent !!

Man its like all the ugly betties enroll themselves there

but some of us here may find them utmost beauties... maybe you can ask them to model for a pdf special photoshoot. :D

May be she is not that pretty but i will say she is a darn sight more striking than Helly

well, the only way the clothes-hanger can be striking for me is if she decides to attack me with her sharply angular face. :rofl:

If Helly was in any Pak college I can assure you she would not turn any head.kudos

possibly such stiff necks must be fans of umer sharif and his crude/vile jokes.

helly ji will turn my head anytime. :agree:

stop talk !! post pictures !! urgent !!

but some of us here may find them utmost beauties... maybe you can ask them to model for a pdf special photoshoot. :D

well, the only way the clothes-hanger can be striking for me is if she decides to attack me with her sharply angular face. :rofl:

possibly such stiff necks must be fans of umer sharif and his crude/vile jokes.

helly ji will turn my head anytime. :agree:
Before and after
11173366_10152926422529200_5930791388665352696_n.jpg

@MaarKhoor :D

Holy cow :o:
ayyan.jpg
1469789_567867333294461_1567745150_n.jpg

Before and after
11173366_10152926422529200_5930791388665352696_n.jpg

in the "after" photo, where's the problem??

she's got a narrow face so the under-chin fleshy bit may seem out of place but i wonder how she will look without those silly oversize glasses and with the hair in natural color and a dress that does not scream "power suit".

versus laila, ayyan looks so much better.

And i got news for you Tariq Jameel has contacted Ayaan :D
The same guy who converted Veena Malik and Nargis
http://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/lifestyle/ayyan-ali-wants-to-undo-her-sins-with-tariq-jameels-help/
“During my stay in Adiala Jail, I listened to Maulana Tariq Jameel’s addresses that impressed me a lot.

“I’m really ashamed of my past and want to live with no regret. I’ve been praying every night and day for this purpose.”

Ayyan Ali was in tears when she spoke to Tariq Jamil on phone, the reports said.
how reliable is this news??

a tragedy if true, but a moment of joy for some of our friends on pdf - zarvan, luffy, monitor, hazzy.

in the "after" photo, where's the problem??

she's got a narrow face so the under-chin fleshy bit may seem out of place but i wonder how she will look without those silly oversize glasses and with the hair in natural color and a dress that does not scream "power suit".
She used to look like
Ayyan-Ali-hot-Pictures.jpg

Now she looks like
ayaan.jpg
model-ayyan-ali-coming-in-court-28th-april-2015.jpg
Model-Ayyan-Ali-today-court-Hearing-pictures-in-white-suit-28th-April-2015-.jpg

a tragedy if true, but a moment of joy for some of our friends on pdf - zarvan, luffy, monitor, hazzy.
If he can change Nargis he can change anybody

Hi @jamahir how is you buddy? Feeling okay now?

yes, thank you... the "bell's palsy" is so much reduced now, except for the slightly wider eye and cheek puffing both on the affected side.

but that doesn't seem to prevent this humble pdf'er two or three second glances from the ladies like before. :D

though on pdf i will generally stick to non-political activity for some more days... but three members on this thread are doing the political promotion of capitalism-driven "health and wellness" industry. :angry:

Laila oh Laila
Wat a feegar :cheesy:
12016688_10156144907595235_713386197_n.jpg

yes, thank you... the "bell's palsy" is so much reduced now, except for the slightly wider eye and cheek puffing both on the affected side.

but that doesn't seem to prevent this humble pdf'er two or three second glances from the ladies like before. :D

though on pdf i will generally stick to non-political activity for some more days... but three members on this thread are doing the political promotion of capitalism-driven "health and wellness" industry. :angry:
Maybe cuz we dont like chicks who are heavier than us :D

May ALLAH bless you and you recover fully soon. Ameen

Dil may sochti ho gi "Hy baychara dekho to kaisay muh biggar gya hy iss ka" :P

By the way this whole plastic thread is part of that industry no?

Laila oh Laila
Wat a feegar :cheesy:
12016688_10156144907595235_713386197_n.jpg

good joke, but i don't see any feegar.

i think if me and her stand side by side and adjust for height ( she could be taller than me ), my slightly barrel chest will be more thrusting than hers. :lol:

Maybe cuz we dont like chicks who are heavier than us :D

among humans, nature intends the female to be heavier than the male.

now this is leading me to think of situations which will only be replaced by mods with *'s so i will desist. :P

May ALLAH bless you and you recover fully soon. Ameen

ameen.

Dil may sochti ho gi "Hy baychara dekho to kaisay muh biggar gya hy iss ka" :P

or maybe her thought is "uff yumma, kaash ki yeh dashing aur baanka naujawaan apni garam saanson se mere thande gaalon ko garmaaye aur dheemi awaaz me bole - kya maal hai". :D

By the way this whole plastic thread is part of that industry no?

generally yes, but some pictures are of subjects who are not fakes... i think one can sense that in facial expressions or voice. :)

Now she looks like
ayaan.jpg

i don't see any problem here.

the only extraordinary thing here seems to be her height.

all i am thinking here is "too much blush".

If he can change Nargis he can change anybody

has her interview been posted on pdf?? the one with farah??

good joke, but i don't see any feegar.

i think if me and her stand side by side and adjust for height ( she could be taller than me ), my slightly barrel chest will be more thrusting than hers. :lol:

among humans, nature intends the female to be heavier than the male.

now this is leading me to think of situations which will only be replaced by mods with *'s so i will desist. :P

ameen.

or maybe her thought is "uff yumma, kaash ki yeh dashing aur baanka naujawaan apni garam saanson se mere thande gaalon ko garmaaye aur dheemi awaaz me bole - kya maal hai". :D

generally yes, but some pictures are of subjects who are not fakes... i think one can sense that in facial expressions or voice. :)

i don't see any problem here.

the only extraordinary thing here seems to be her height.

all i am thinking here is "too much blush".

has her interview been posted on pdf?? the one with farah??
I do and its perfect :D

Maybe you need to take it essy on the masala dosa,s

Not really in most mammals females are shorter and smaller than males e-g Lions,Monkeys,Elephants,Horses and Humans :D

You dont see a problem?Well 20 kg of extra fat is one big problem in my books :D

No i dont think it has been posted but i have seen her interview

Back
Top Bottom