Pakistani Models And Actresses

She is a very maili girl if you know what i mean :D

i think that is the only mayl we like.

enhanced-12977-1421925629-7.jpg

:lol:

Is kay kabootar badaltay rehtay hain
Sanam-Chauhdry-Humayun-Ashraf-spotted-together-in-Muree.jpg

Sanam-Chaudhry-and-Furqan-Qureshi-are-mad-in-each-others-love-1-450x800.jpg

the two kabootars here look the same... maybe she pines for a kabootar who is now married so she searches for kabootars who look like the original kabootar.

also, "blessed with sanam chauhdry"?? is he her father?? :lol:

the two kabootars here look the same... maybe she pines for a kabootar who is now married so she searches for kabootars who look like the original kabootar.

also, "blessed with sanam chauhdry"?? is he her father?? :lol:
Their instagram snaps are super duper corny
Maybe she wants to break Atiqa Odho,s record
After-dating-Humayun-Ashraf-Sanam-Chaudhry-is-dating-Furqan-Qureshi-8.jpg

Just one more to level it :D

@jamahir @Zibago @MaarKhoor @Nilgiri
this babe looks like a lady I used to know well, very well indeed.
chhavi.jpg

hpse_normal__2690645315_Chhavi%20Mittal%20on%20the%20sets%20of%20Chote%20Miyan%20in%20Filmcity,%20Mumbai%20on%2018th%20Feb%202012%20(38).JPG

2665319.cms

97281-chhavi-mittal.jpg

chhavi-mittal.jpg

20014690.cms

97279-chhavi-mittal.jpg

mjr0c4.jpg

finally something we can agree on. :D chhavi mittal is pretty and also vivacious.

i have seen her in serials... chhavi that is, not your lady... where was it, by the way??

the third photo of chhavi, on the grass, is quite tempting. :D

finally something we can agree on. :D chhavi mittal is pretty and also vivacious.

i have seen her in serials... chhavi that is, not your lady... where was it, by the way??

the third photo of chhavi, on the grass, is quite tempting. :D
Indeed it is not my lady, and not just the third but all her photos are tempting, btw it was a Pakistani lady, the last I heard she is married with kids and lives somewhere in the states with her engineer husband. My misfortune I guess.kudos

She has a nice balanced figure :) Thanks for tag.
No problem @Nilgiri , anyway good to see you back from your hiatus ,long may the thread continue.kudos

Indeed it is not my lady, and not just the third but all her photos are tempting, btw it was a Pakistani lady, the last I heard she is married with kids and lives somewhere in the states with her engineer husband. My misfortune I guess.kudos

ah well, as the great prem chopra said in the film "kati patang" - tu nahi koi aur sahi, aur nahi koi aur sahi. :D

She has a nice balanced figure :)

there is scope for growth there. :D

---

good night all.

Back
Top Bottom