What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Ironic thing... Many gals who have coloured eyes -- still want to change it to another color..

Khuda bhi thak jata hai .. Per insaan ki khuwahishat nahi kam hotien.
Most-Beautiful-Pakistani-Actresses-In-2014-.jpg

Tera Chehra kitna sohana lagta hai..
Terey Agay chand purana lagta hai...
Tirchay tirchay teer nazr ke chaltey hien..
Seedha seedha dil pe nishana lagta hai..

Aag ka kiya hai pal do pal mien lagti hai..
bujtay bujtay aik zamana lagta hai..

Shadi kou abhi few months haien Yaar..
Nice you still have time to enjoy bachelors life and after that may be you can't have enough time to post here.
My wife always keep check on me, even i can't openly praise actress. Once i made comment on Yumi Ghutam an Indian actress since then whenever by chance any video of her played in T.V she started to look at me with strange critic expressions.

Nice you still have time to enjoy bachelors life and after that may be you can't have enough time to post here.
My wife always keep check on me, even i can't openly praise actress. Once i made comment on Yumi Ghutam an Indian actress since then whenever by chance any video of her played in T.V she started to look at me with strange critic expressions.
i surrendered my fb,twitter and gmail passwords aur abhi to shadi bhe nahe hui Allah sain bachaye mujh ko :D

kitnay page unlike aur log unfriend kiya ye main he janta hoan (╥_╥)

I was with her at centaurus with her mom,sis and my mom at this stupid lawn sale (i think it was gul ahmad) and bahar say aik chinese bachi guzri in skirt aur meri nazar zara behki she caught me and she gave me a satre i cant forget

I was with her at centaurus with her mom,sis and my mom at this stupid lawn sale (i think it was gul ahmad) and bahar say aik chinese bachi guzri in skirt aur meri nazar zara behki she caught me and she gave me a stare i cant forget

Last edited:

ah, this sad state of modern urban wannabe female life.

ama, yeh kya yoga-shyoga ka paagalpan hai, miyan?? mast bhari bhari maal yeh sab karke sookhi kaadi ki tarah ghuroor mey leharaati phirti hain. :angry:

recently i come to know that i am naturally attracted to colored eye girls.
@Zibago

eva-green-women-blue-eyes-actresses-hats-simple-background-faces-hatsworth.jpg

Uski ankhien jo shair sunaney lag jayen...
Jinti ghazlyen hien zamanay mien sab thikanay lagjayen...​

poem written by altaf bhai??

and eva green... such a natural beauty.

ainy jafri, the lovely pakistani model who looks like a bangldeshi model.

would you agree, @BDforever , @Bilal9 , @Maira La ??

recently i come to know that i am naturally attracted to colored eye girls.

aishwarya-rai-bach-eyes-e50233dd2e7a2361c533526bbf7544a2-large-456211.jpg

Aishwarya_Rai_Beautiful_Face_1280x1024_Pixels.jpg

aankhon ki ghustaakhiyaan maaf hon.

Back
Top Bottom